Talent Initiatives Manager at Arrive Logistics
- Drives clarity, measurements and strategies to support talent initiatives and creates needed efficiencies to acquire, know, develop, deploy and retain our talent. Various initiatives include but are not limited to:Talent Reviews; Succession Planning; Career Pathing; Organizational Design; Job Design; Mentoring; Experiential Learning Programs; Workforce Planning; Internal Talent Mobility; Performance Enhancement; Engagement; Retention; Talent Acquisition; Diversity and Inclusion; and Talent Analytics
- Leads cross-functional talent initiatives.
- Heavily collaborates with senior leaders across the organization.
- Effectively drives talent initiatives and supports the development of long-term talent plans and people operations goals.
- Analyzes business performance, makes recommendations on process and program improvements based on talent best practices.
- Defines project scopes, measurements for success, and key deliverables.
- Allocates appropriate resources and outlines budget requirements to effectively manage talent initiatives.
- Monitors and reports on key project milestones through completion.
- Provides analysis and identifies areas of strength and opportunity; as well as manages change when required to meet project deliverables.
- Presents project outcomes, and identifies challenges or concerns to leadership on an on-going basis.
- Responsible for the internal recruitment process from design, job advertisement, interviewing and feedback loop.
- Maintains experiential learning programs such as shadowing and mentorship.
- Assists with other tasks and projects as needed.
Education and Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree, preferably in Business Administration, Human Resources, Talent Management or a related field.
- A minimum of eight years of experience in Talent Development, Talent Management, Human Resources or related field.
- Specific experience in Project Management and Analytics within the Talent or HR function.
- Strong analytical skills and experience managing a Talent Management System or other HR system.
- Advanced G Suite skills including: Docs, Sheets, Slides, Gmail are required. Advanced proficiency in Excel preferred.
- Expert project management skills.
- Strong problem-solving, critical thinking skills and solution oriented mindset.
- Ability to communicate concepts and outputs to non-analytical audiences verbally, through email, and in presentations.
- Intellectual curiosity, results oriented, with a strong commitment to customer service.
- Ability to build positive and productive working relationships across a variety of teams and partners.
- Detail-oriented and strives for continuous improvement.
- Effective time management, organizational, and interpersonal skills.
- Strong acumen to identify future talent needs based on business strategy.
- Demonstrated success and credibility in influencing and facilitating all levels of leadership.
- Demonstrated ability to analyze problems, identify root cause, and determine appropriate solutions.
- Deep working knowledge of talent industry best practices.
- This role will lead a Talent Placement Specialist
- Make an immediate impact at a growing organization.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Earn a competitive base salary + incentives.
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Fridays...lunch is on Arrive!
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully-stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages!
- Get active at the MET Center's hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!