In Texas, Favor is the easiest way to get anything delivered to your door in less than an hour. At Favor, we pride ourselves on serving Texans and empowering our local businesses big and small. Our goal is to ‘Run Texas’ by winning customers one Favor at a time!
Overseeing the overall Favor experience, our Support team is there to ensure the highest levels of service for each favor. But when things don’t go according to plan, we step in and ensure our Customers, Runners and Merchants receive a personalized, fast and easy path to resolution across multiple contact channels.
Our Team Lead - Fleet Support role is integral to this effort by managing day-to-day operations, and by empowering their team to provide best-in-class customer service and support. Our Fleet Support Lead is there to lead and supervise a team of Fleet Specialists, who provide support to our Merchant partners and Favor Runners, manage the day-to-day operations, inform on program strategy and build meaningful relationships with our Fleet partners. Our Leads are data-driven, competitive, customer experience obsessed, operationally savvy, and intellectually curious and constantly seeking growth. They believe every Support interaction is an opportunity to delight those they are interacting with and strive to be better today than they were yesterday.
- Drive and be accountable for the metrics we care about, e.g. Delivery time, Answer Rate, CSAT, efficiency, resolution, SLAs, employee engagement, retention, etc
- Perform qualitative audits of Support interactions and Partner with the Quality Assurance Team on specialist & team level initiatives
- Maintaining consistent & positive 1:1’s and team meetings and work on initiatives that drive team engagement
- Roll your sleeves up, and work alongside your team on a weekly basis to continue driving excellence and understanding in how we can best serve our Texas community.
- Utilize data to drive workflow optimization and seek to understand gaps in process and provide recommendations
- Understand how each team member is performing and develop SMART goals
- Provide a weekly and monthly overview of your team’s performance
- Evaluate, inform and innovate on team workflows, tools, process, and procedures to drive continuous performance improvement
- 2-3 years experience and track record building fun, high performing, and customer-focused teams in a contact/support center environment
- Deep domain knowledge of contact center management tools, processes, procedures, performance metrics, and associated improvement levers
- Data-driven, analytical problem solver, capable of foreseeing business needs and translating trends and insights into actionable objectives that yield scalable solutions
- Able to self-identify and self-manage areas of improvement
- Able to work nights and weekends
- Passionate about being a people leader and thrive off of developing others
- Graceful, measured, effective, and able to keep your team focused and energized in fast-paced, ambiguous, and dynamic work environments
- Excel and are comfortable with navigating de-escalation, crucial conversations, and conflict resolution
- Champion of psychological well-being, radical candor, diversity, and inclusion
- Effective verbal and written communicator capable of influencing outcomes
- Reputation of operating with integrity, courage, and servant leadership
- BA/BS degree preferred
At Favor, we believe that to Run Texas, we need to represent Texas. By putting Community First, we honor the diversity of our backgrounds and experiences through sharing our unique voices. Our community grows when we challenge ourselves to learn and see the world from another’s view. We are committed to growing a team with different backgrounds, experiences, abilities, and perspectives and are an equal opportunity employer.
Read Full Job Description