Technical Operations Analyst (Customer L2/L3 Support) at SecureLink
Offering a $1,000 sign-on bonus in addition to a competitive salary, generous benefits package, and robust training programs for career development!
Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our jobs seriously, but ourselves - not so much. We're a results-driven team that isn't afraid of a challenge and understands the team effort required to accomplish something great. We're also people-oriented, so respect, teamwork, collaboration, and culture are some of our top priorities.
When you work for SecureLink, you're making a difference. As the industry leader, it's our mission to bring secure, critical access management to organizations around the globe. SecureLink provides security, privacy, data governance, and compliance solutions for companies across multiple industries, including healthcare, critical infrastructure, manufacturing, government, legal, and gaming. Whether you're helping organizations implement secure third-party remote access, developing new ways to utilize our machine-learning technology, or contributing to our sales and marketing efforts, you're making the world a more secure place at SecureLink.
We believe diversity drives better outcomes. We want you to be you. SecureLink is a place where your ideas and performance matter. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Choose Where You Work
At SecureLink, we believe trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure all our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, and Nashville, TN.
Remote work can currently be supported for employees residing in the following locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH, PA, TX, TN, VA, WA.
What You'll Do
This role requires "RockStar", detail-oriented, people that are all about providing "5-Star Service" throughout the entire life-cycle of a customer! As a Technical Operations Analyst, you are a member of a team responsible for ensuring our deployment base for our customers is operational and functioning within expectations.
In this crucial role, you'll interact with customers (via email or phone), to establish, fix, or expand their SecureLink deployment when needed! In this role, you WILL become technically versed in many areas! Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Research and address incoming questions and service requests from customers, providing focused communication. (via case files, emails or phone call)
- Address escalations from customers and internal teams and ensure SecureLink remains strong in its commitment to customer success!
- Maintain detailed case records containing actionable next steps, impact assessments, and priority levels
- Provide regular status updates to customers throughout the duration of the case lifecycle, Including verify features, fixes, and resolutions to break-fix issues in the customer production environment.
- Perform patching and upgrades to new versions in the customer environment as needed.
- Participate in cross-functional team discussions and projects to deploy new SecureLink services to customers
- Provide general "how-to" product information, configuration support, collection of relevant technical problem information, and filter non-technical problems from technical problems
- Play an active role in the development of the organization by participating in process development and other team improvement projects
- Work with the Customer Support team to ensure issues reported in the customer base are resolved in a timely professional manner
- Work with the Technical Operations Manager to ensure bugs found in the field are reproduced, documented, and receive appropriate visibility
- Coordinate customer maintenance events with the Project Management team to ensure customer projects and services are correctly delivered in a timely manner and requirements are well understood
- Work with the Sales and Account Management organizations to ensure customer's technological expectations are well managed on current or new customer deployments
- Accommodate schedule/shift changes as needed (i.e. customer outages)
What You'll Need
- Passion for customer service and problem resolution
- Case/Ticket management experience
- History of success in a team environment
- Ability to quickly identify root-cause and triage
- Time and priority management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Systematic Troubleshooting methodologies
- Basic understanding of software architecture models such as n-tier applications, as well as Linux and Windows administration
- Concrete understanding of computing, security, and networking basics
- Basic competency with SQL
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. SecureLink invests in employee development including extensive job and product training, access to LinkedIn Learning, monthly knowledge sharing sessions, career pathing, professional development, and more. Benefits also include:
- Medical, dental, and vision insurance - SecureLink pays 100% of the premium for employees and 75% for dependents!
- We contribute generously to your HSA (75% of the IRS maximum allowable).
- We help you save for retirement. We contribute equivalent to 3% of your annual base salary to a 401k.
- Employees enjoy unlimited PTO, including the time to volunteer.
- We give $100 per month towards cell phone reimbursement.
- At the office, employee perks include two meals a day, bringing your dog to work, and an onsite gym.
Successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.