Who We Are
At SecureLink, we take our jobs seriously, but ourselves - not so much. We're a results-driven team that isn't afraid of a challenge and understands the team effort required to accomplish something great. We're also people-oriented, so respect, teamwork, collaboration, and culture are some of our top priorities.
When you work for SecureLink, you're making a difference. As the industry leader, it's our mission to bring secure, critical access management to organizations around the globe. SecureLink provides security, privacy, data governance, and compliance solutions for companies across multiple industries, including healthcare, critical infrastructure, manufacturing, government, legal, and gaming. Whether you're helping organizations implement secure third-party remote access, developing new ways to utilize our machine-learning technology, or contributing to our sales and marketing efforts, you're making the world a more secure place at SecureLink.
We believe diversity drives better outcomes. We want you to be you. SecureLink is a place where your ideas and performance matter. Different ideas, perspectives, and backgrounds create a stronger and more creative work environment that delivers better results.
Choose Where You Work
At SecureLink, we believe trust is an essential ingredient for building productivity in the workplace. We want to ensure all our employees feel both safe and productive. Our employees have the option to work 100% remotely, 50% remotely, or 100% from our physical offices located in Austin, TX, and Nashville, TN.
Remote work can currently be supported for employees residing in the following locations: AR, CA, CO, FL, ID, IL, KY, MD, MI, MN, NY, OH, PA, TX, TN, VA, WA.
What You'll Do
In this crucial role, you'll potentially interact with customers (via email) to support their Patient Privacy Monitoring Application. In this role, you WILL become technically versed in many areas! Day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Monitor application errors and performance providing first response, investigation, and assessment to failures
- Engage with client support tickets and questions in order to provide fast, expert, and superior quality support to rapidly growing customer base
- Learn scripting and automating processes in bash and Python to support the operation of the main application and documenting these processes in our support repository
- Maintain various server operations, like SSL certificates and requests, firewall rules, and OS patches
- Investigate bugs reported by users in the main application by replicating them, summarize findings, identify potential resolutions, and create bug cards
- Assess and configure data validation and transformation extracted from customer's data sources (typically EMR applications)
- Perform upgrades to new versions in the customer environment as needed and also communicate with clients about, scheduling, and executing application updates
- Provide general "how-to" product information, configuration support, collection of relevant technical problem information, and filter non-technical problems from technical problems
- Play an active role in the development of the organization by participating in process development and other team improvement projects
- Research and address incoming questions and service requests from customers, providing focused communication
- Address escalations from customers and internal teams and ensure SecureLink remains strong in its commitment to customer success!
- Maintain detailed case records containing actionable next steps, impact assessments, and priority levels
- Provide regular status updates to customers throughout the duration of the case lifecycle, Including verify features, fixes, and resolutions to break-fix issues in the customer production environment.
- Accommodate schedule changes as needed (i.e. customer outages)
What You'll Need
- Passion for problem resolution
- History of success in a team environment
- Ability to quickly identify root-cause and triage
- Time and priority management
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Systematic Troubleshooting methodologies
- Familiarity with Virtual machine provisioning and automation
- Familiarity with configuring cloud services (like AWS)
Why Choose Us
SecureLink doesn't just Have Fun Creating Value Over the Long Run (HFCV/LR) for our customers and shareholders, we Have Fun Creating Value in the lives and careers of our employees. Benefits and perks include:
- Health: Medical, dental and vision insurance - we pick up 67% of your medical premium!
- Retirement: We match 100% of your 401(k) contribution, up to 3%.
- Time off: Employees receive unlimited PTO, including time to volunteer.
Successful SecureLink employees embrace the company's mission. Great employees have three attributes that make them "slinky". These are 1) excellence at their position, 2) eagerness to grow and improve and 3) a true sense of responsibility to contribute to the company, customers, and culture.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of actual or perceived race, creed, color, religion, alienage or national origin, ancestry, citizenship status, age, disability or handicap, sex, marital status, veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local laws.