Technical Operations Analyst
What You'll Do
- Field requests from the client services organization and work with engineering teams to see the requests through to resolution
- Analyze client’s needs, fully understand their requirements and assess severity and priority for delivering solutions
- Proactively build processes and procedures to help make the team more efficient
- Work with clients, engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns
- Proactively contribute to improvements in documentation and our product
- Help define business and technical requirements for improving the day to day activities of the department, and building the solutions where possible
- Display professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members/departments of DISCO as well as external clients and vendors via written and verbal communication
- Build ad-hoc and automated reporting to help inform the decisions of the services organization
- Communicate effectively with the executive team
Who You Are
The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving problems and creating highly satisfied customers. The role requires excellent technical skills in order to understand and address issues in Disco’s applications. The role also requires the ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical users and be able to translate requirements from the services organization to the engineering teams.
- 5+ years of experience in technical operations or equivalent role
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with an initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions
- Ability to create and optimize a SQL database and generate insights from data
- ETL expert able to use creativity to work with multiple sources of data and cleanse it for use in creating insights
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) in order to interact effectively with coworkers, clients, and executives
- Attention to detail, strong organization, and client-service orientation skills
- Ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and teach others
- MS in Technology or Business fields; or significant eDiscovery data processing experience in lieu of degree
Even Better If You Have...
- Experience with any of the following; Salesforce, Jira, Linux, Python, Elasticsearch
- Experience with Business Intelligence platforms, such as Tableau, Looker, Click
- Experience creating technical documentation
- Prior litigation support or consulting experience a plus
Why Technical Operations at DISCO
- Work at an exciting and rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company with a unique platform in the Legal industry
- We use the latest cloud technology to deliver our software to the consumer
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Many high-profile clients offer a rewarding challenge for people who love to make clients happy
DISCO is a recognized leader in legal technology — and we’re just getting started.
Founded in 2012, DISCO’s mission is to create great technology to modernize the practice of law. Our solutions apply artificial intelligence and cloud computing to help lawyers and legal teams improve legal outcomes for their clients. Corporate legal departments, law firms, and government agencies around the world use DISCO as their ediscovery solution for compliance, disputes, and investigations.
Annual company revenues have more than doubled every year since our founding. We have raised more than $135 million in venture capital, more than any other enterprise legaltech company. We are using this investment to accelerate growth in the $12.5 billion ediscovery market — and to expand our platform beyond ediscovery, applying our unique combination of world-class engineering and deep legal expertise to build products that will transform other areas of legal practice. We opened our London office in 2018 and have plans to further expand our presence outside the United States.
Are you ready to revolutionize the practice of law? Join us!
Perks of DISCO
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, as well as 401K
- Competitive salary plus discretionary bonus
- Flexible PTO
- Free catered lunches every day as well as free snacks and beverages
- Opportunity to be a part of a startup that is revolutionizing the legal industry
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.