Technical Support Analyst I at ESO (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 5:23 a.m. (CST) on Friday, December 10, 2021
ESO is seeking a Technical Support Analyst I to join our growing team. As part of our Customer Happiness Assurance department you are responsible for making sure our customers are happy and successful. This department doesn’t sit around waiting for customers to call with their problems; they constantly look for potential problems and reach out to our customers before they know there is one.
Reporting to the Manager of Support you will be part of our Client Services team based in our Austin, Texas office.
What You’ll Be Doing - the day to day
The Technical Support Analyst I role is critical to customer success. The right person for this position has a deep level of technical knowledge and is great at providing solutions in easy to understand terms. You may also end up streamlining or performance tuning processes to ensure customers are getting the most out of the product. In this position it is important to be able to communicate customer needs to the Product and Development teams. It isn’t possible to have the best software in the market without your feedback.
Who You Are - the essentials
· Phenomenal technical support skills
· 2+ years’ experience with Windows Operating systems XP, Vista, and Windows 7, Windows 8 and Windows 10, as well as all common web browsers.
· Solid experience working with SQL Databases, XML and scripting.
· Ability to work in a fast-paced environment
· Experience using customer support tracking tools.
· Experience working in Billing and Dispatch, preferred.
· Experience in a technical support center, preferred.
· Salesforce.com experience is a plus.
Benefits & Perks
ESO offers a comprehensive suite of benefits to promote health and financial security for our employees and their families. For full-time employment you this includes:
- Competitive health plans (medical, dental, & vision insurance)
- PTO (starting at 20 days) & 12 company holidays
- 401(k) with company match
- Telemedicine service provided by ESO
- Savings accounts (FSA, HSA, DCA)
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Annual health and wellness reimbursement
- Peace of mind benefits such as life insurance, disability insurance, and worksite benefits
- Paid parental leave, new child program, & flexible parental return-to-work options
- Casual office environments and unlimited office snacks and drinks
ESO is a fast-paced, growing data, technology, and research company passionate about improving community health and safety through the power of data. We pioneer innovative, user-friendly software to meet the changing needs of today’s EMS agencies, fire departments, and hospitals. We’re small enough to be nimble and fun, but big enough to be a great place to work. We serve thousands of customers out of our offices across the US, Canada and Northern Ireland.
Are you ready to Make a Difference? At ESO, we believe in bringing your true self to work every single day. If you don’t match all the qualifications on the job description, we encourage you to apply anyway! We are looking for passionate, innovative, and authentic people to help drive our mission.
In the spirit of ESO’s mission to “Improve Community Health and Safety through the Power of Data,” and in accordance with ESO’s duty to provide and maintain a workplace that is free of known hazards, ESO requires all United States (US) employees to be fully vaccinated against COVID-19, regardless of if you work remotely or in office unless a reasonable medical or religious accommodation is requested in a timely manner and approved. This policy will help safeguard the health of our employees and customers, as well as the community at large.
All offers are contingent upon a successful background check and compliance with ESO’s COVID-19 Vaccination Policy.
ESO is committed to creating a diverse and inclusive work environment and is proud to be an equal opportunity and affirmative action employer. We invite you to consider opportunities at ESO regardless of your gender; gender identity; gender reassignment; age; religion; race; national origin; political affiliation; sexual orientation; disability; veteran status; or other non-merit factor.