Technical Support Associate (Nights and Weekends)
Technical Support Associate
DISCO’s growing services team is seeking a customer-focused Technical Support Associate. In this role, you will provide assistance to end users throughout the legal discovery process, troubleshoot technical issues, and guide customers to use the DISCO platform optimally. You will also provide critical technical input to the Engineering team to diagnose and address platform issues and prioritize enhancements to the product.
The ideal candidate will have a passion for solving problems and creating highly satisfied customers. The role requires excellent technical skills in order to understand and address data file issues, identify and navigate network problems, and diagnose issues. The role also requires the ability to communicate effectively to both technical and non-technical users.
- Work directly with customers advising them on how to best leverage DISCO in their day to day activities
- Analyze client’s needs, fully understand their requirements and determine the appropriate course of action
- Proactively monitor open tickets, contact customers and provide updates on a timely basis
- Work with engineering, project managers and other groups within DISCO to resolve technical problems and/or client concerns
- Proactively contribute to improvements in documentation and our product
- Help define business and technical requirements for improving the day to day activities of the department
- Display professionalism, quality service and a “can do” attitude to internal members/departments of DISCO as well as external clients and vendors via written and verbal communication
- Strong interest in technology with excellent problem-solving skills, with initiative to research and craft creative technical solutions
- Strong presentation and communication skills (written and verbal) in order to interact effectively with coworkers and clients
- Attention to detail, strong organization and client-service orientation skills
- Ability to empathize with and advocate for our customers
- Ability to quickly learn new concepts and teach others
- BS in Technology or Business fields; or significant eDiscovery data processing experience in lieu of degree
- Prior litigation support or consulting experience a plus
- Candidates must be open to working night or weekend shifts.
Perks of DISCO
- Work at an exciting and rapidly growing Software-as-a-Service (SaaS) company with a unique platform in the Legal industry
- We use the latest customer service systems and workplace collaboration tools
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Many high-profile clients offer a rewarding challenge for people who love to make clients happy
- Opportunity to be a part of a start-up culture – fastest growing company in it’s space
- Benefits, including medical and dental insurance, 401K
Disco is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer. Disco will consider all qualified applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, sexual orientation, gender identity, marital status, disability, veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Job Type: Full-time
Read Full Job Description