Technical Support Engineer
Built for enterprises and high-growth companies, Tenfold helps companies increase revenue and build better relationships with their customers by allowing them to measure, analyze and improve every aspect of the customer journey. Our software connects a company’s existing phone system with any CRM or system of record. Tenfold optimizes the way companies sell, service and support their customers while enabling them to measurably improve the customer experience. Tenfold helps companies open customer relationships that will continue to grow and create value over time, while at the same time enabling them to retain these relationships by providing an exceptional customer experience. Tenfold’s enterprise clients are connecting their phone systems with an average of nine different systems of record.
Watch our demo video - https://vimeo.com/246701403
As a Support Engineer team member, you will provide world-class support to our customers over the phone, via support tickets and/or through our live chat system. We have 1st (6am to 2pm Central) and 2nd (2pm to 10pm Central) shifts available in Austin.
In Customer Support, the entire company’s got your back. From development to the operations team, we support initiatives to increase your efficiency, allowing you to focus on providing an amazing experience for our clients. You are fully empowered to do your job - without quotas – it’s all about making the customer’s experience the best it can be. At Tenfold we offer careers, not jobs. Start out in support and choose your destiny. We train and promote from within and encourage continued learning.
- Responsible for all customer support issues. That means you'll be the one our customers turn to when they have a problem and providing the solution should be your top priority!
- Apply creative problem-solving techniques to identify the source of problems while at the same time keeping the customer updated with the progress of the issue.
- You'll have to take the initiative to learn about the customer, understand their problem, and determine the best way to fix it.
- You'll need to be well-versed in all the parts and services involved in running an application and diagnosing.
- The right person for this job is someone who can multi-task between supporting customers and during periods of downtime create how-to articles, create how to support videos, and write detailed documentation.
- Problem-solving is in your DNA
- 2+ years of Customer support/ client success experience, preferably in the tech industry.
- College degree or equivalent experience
- Experience using at least 1 CRM platform and/or business phone system
- Familiarity with achieving Support SLA’s
- Excellent verbal, written, presentation and interpersonal communication skills
- Detail oriented and analytical
- Able to work weekends for at least the next 6-12 months
- Experience working in a post-sales environment
- Microsoft Office/ Google apps
Compensation and Opportunity
- Competitive salaries
- Stock Options (become an owner in the company)
- Incentive compensation based on successful attainment of measured goals
- Employee medical and dental coverage
- Short and long-term disability
- Life and AD&D Insurance
- Generous vacation time
- 24/7 parking near UT Campus in Austin
- Rapidly growing organization poised for growth and career development
- A beautiful office space with lots of natural lighting
- Exciting customer base and quality opportunities for advancement
- Austin Hottest Startups Watchlist
- Austin A-List best businesses in a growth phase