Technical Support Engineer at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
- Provide well-thought out and reliable direction, both in technical and non-technical terms, to help customers integrate, deploy and maintain the CrowdStrike service.
- Take ownership of customer issues, including initial troubleshooting, identification of root cause and issue resolution or escalation.
- Identify and escalate priority issues that need immediate attention.
- Meet or exceed customer expectations on response quality, timeliness of responses and overall customer experience.
- Serve as internal and external point of contact on customer escalations and ensure customer issues are resolved as expediently as possible.
- Collect information and document bugs with Sr. TSE and/or Engineering for product issues that are impacting customers.
- Create process or troubleshooting documentation in the support knowledge base.
- Push creative thinking beyond the boundaries of existing industry standard practices to come up with process improvements and new ways to delight customers.
- 2+ years of customer support, technical support, system administration or related customer facing role.
- Knowledgeable in the Windows environment, including Windows Service and Workstation, troubleshooting and diagnosing low-level operating systems and network issues.
- Passion for solving customer issues and advocating for their success, in a fast paced, highly technical environment.
- Ability to learn new technologies quickly.
- Excellent relationship management, customer service and communication skills in variety of forms (written, live chat, conference calls, in-person.)
- Ability to work independently with little direct supervision and as a part of a team.
- Outstanding analytical and organizational abilities.
- Ability to remain calm, composed and articulate when dealing with tough customer situations.
Strongly Desired Qualifications:
- Experience supporting Kernel level security solutions
- Experience supporting hybrid environments
- Experience supporting security applications such as AV, VPN, Firewall, proxy.
- Linux troubleshooting experience a plus
- Experience with Splunk
- Experience with troubleshooting Windows and Mac
- MCP or higher a plus
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.