Telecom HSE Compliance Manager at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
Workrise is hiring a Telecom HSE & Compliance Manager for our Telecommunications team who will be responsible for ensuring all employees uphold the core value of safety by implementing and maintaining Workrise safety programs. The Telecom HSE & Compliance Manager will develop positive relationships with field personnel, all levels of management, Workrise clients, and outside agencies during all phases of operation. In this role you will develop and manage a team to help you conduct job site observations, guide workers through safe work practices, educate employees on safety regulations, policies and procedures, identify hazards, suggest ways to mitigate hazards, respond to emergency situations, investigate incidents and injuries, and provide detailed reports to prevent accidents, injuries and near misses. The ideal candidate for this position will have experience in the telecommunication industries and understand the specific safety issues inherent to telecommunication sites. This is a local position that will require travel to project worksites for kickoffs, audits, and investigations.What you’ll be doing:
- Conduct orientation activities such as completing and checking paperwork on new hires, validating required experience, and certifications
- Organize and effectively facilitate safety training for employees
- Attend and provide site safety meetings
- Communicate effectively with all site workers and management to ensure full understanding of Site Safety Plan
- Conduct daily site safety and health inspections/audits
- Monitor worksite and activities to ensure safe work procedures and practices are being followed
- Investigate incidents, injuries, damage to property or other safety related concerns
- Ensure that all safety documentation is completed properly and filed/uploaded to the appropriate database
- Respond to emergency calls, weather-related emergencies, and other emergency response demands as needed
- Bachelor’s degree preferred, Environmental Health and Safety or related field or 5 years’ experience in a safety role within telecommunications.
- OSHA 30 hr Construction or General Industry
- OSHA 510 & 500 certification
- First Aid, CPR and AED certification
- Requires general computer skills such as using Microsoft Office Suite, Google Suite, and various safety software programs. Experience in presentations is a plus
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
CO Minimum salary of $75,000 + Bonus Variable Commission + Benefits
*Note: Disclosure as required by sb19-085 (8-5-20) of the minimum salary compensation for this role when being hired into our offices in Colorado
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.