Temp- Office Assistant at Living Security
Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 75+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
We are looking for part-time, temporary help to assist our team at our vibrant, new office off South Congress. In this role, you will serve as the administrative point of support for the facilities and our employees
- Ordering and managing inventory including supplies, lunches, and other office essentials
- Ensure office cleanliness on a daily basis
- Interface with vendors to ensure all office needs are running smoothly i.e.) building management, Internet providers, etc.
- Research and plan team activities and events in partnership with other internal stakeholders as required (catered lunches, holiday parties, internal employee events)
- Develop tools and playbooks to run the office smoothly
- Work collaboratively to create an inclusive, productive, and fun work environment
- Ad hoc HR support as needed
- Coordinate travel arrangements and prepare detailed travel itineraries
You’re an organization pro, with exceptional attention to detail. You have a supreme sense of urgency, and execute that urgency with a measured, specific approach. You pride yourself in your ability to manage competing priorities. You’re calm in the chaos. You have an uncanny ability to "get stuff done”
- Part-time availability- we're flexible on what these hours look like but we're thinking 9:00 AM-2:00 PM.
- 1+ years of administrative support experience required
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency with using Google docs, sheets and slides
- Experience booking travel
- Comfortable with ambiguity and working in an ever-changing environment
- Must be detail-oriented, highly organized and able to work independently with minimal direction/supervision
- Ability to handle sensitive matters and exercise sound judgment, discretion, and confidentiality
- Ability to work both independently and as part of a team
- Proven success prioritizing work and maintaining composure in a fast-paced environment
- Bachelor's Degree
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short term disability, life insurance, 401(k)
- Competitive salary
- Responsible PTO policy and paid holidays
- Work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.