Tier 2 Customer Support Specialist at Social Solutions
Do you get joy out of helping people? Are you detail-oriented and organized? Are you known for known for your strong communication skills and your ability to multi-task? If so, keep reading!
What You'll Do
- Achieve proficiency with ETO software functionality
- Build and maintain solid customer relationships by providing superior customer support via email, chat and telephone
- Respond to customer questions and concerns with speed, accuracy and professionalism
- Assist in the development and maintenance of documentation for the help manual, knowledge base and online community
- Troubleshoot and log defects
- Record all customer interactions in Salesforce
- Work collaboratively to build and maintain productive working relationships with Customer Support team members and across other departments to make sure customer needs are met and inquiries are resolved
- Read and write SQL script with a View Only license
- Execute common script requests to delete, insert, and modify data
- Attend triage and development calls to categorize and address escalated support tickets
- Troubleshoot cases with a keen understanding of front and back end issues
- Communicate issues to support team, clients, and development with clarity and details
- Utilize and maintain Tier 2 documented knowledge
- 2+ years of Customer Service or related experience, a strong passion for making customers happy!
- 1+ years of robust SQL experience
- Experience with API and CSS/HTML preferred
- Experience with Salesforce
Why We're Awesome
Recently named one of Built In Austin's Best Places to Work for in Austin. At Social Solutions, we're mission focused and results oriented! We're a diverse team of innovators, creatives, and digital architects that come together to help organizations transform lives. Our clients affect countless lives every day. That's why we go above and beyond to provide tools to get the job done. We help non-profits get to the heart of their data so they can maximize their efforts to be more impactful. In essence, we help those that are changing the world.
What You'll Get
- Amazing coworkers
- Flexible PTO
- 100% employer paid benefits for employees
- 8 hours per quarter of paid volunteer time
- Company sponsored events and happy hours
- Career advancement opportunities and more!
To ensure candidate and employee health, Social Solutions is conducting the interview process remotely via Zoom for the foreseeable future. Thank you in advance for your cooperation!
In order fulfill Social Solutions' mission to "help people transform lives," we seek to build teams that leverage diverse perspectives to create an innovative and welcoming environment.
To that end, we make employment decisions based on qualifications, merit, and business need. Social Solutions does not discriminate on the basis of age, race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, or disability.