Tools & Technology Specialist
What you’ll be doing:
- Serve as an expert of the Revenue Org technology stack, including (but not limited to) our telephony platform, Zendesk, Netsuite, Salesforce.com, and identify and initiate new technology opportunities.
- Understand end-to-end sales processes through close and regular evaluation and process mapping to fully understand how existing technology is used and provide strategic recommendations on how to improve the tools and processes to support evolving business needs.
- Collaborate with Sales, Marketing, Support, Accounting and Sales Operations leaders to identify tool and technology enhancements. Review data and processes for root cause analysis. Evaluate alternatives and recommends solutions.
- Handle all basic administrative functions including user provisioning, account maintenance, reports and dashboards, workflows and other routine tasks.
- Partner with Senior Salesforce Administrator to support Salesforce case requests by assessing, anticipating impacts and determining solutions.
- Through data & analysis, proactively create methods to identify potential issues and work with partners across the organization to identify areas for automation.
- Coordinate the evaluation, scope and completion of new development requests.
- Assist in training of new users and grow the technology skill set across the organization.
- Communicate effectively with business users on the status of features and enhancements.
What you should have:
- 3+ years Salesforce experience. Lightning platform, Netsuite, Pardot and Zendesk experience preferred.
- Proven ability to design and implement new processes and facilitate user adoption.
- Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
- Demonstrated ability to meet deadlines, handle and prioritize simultaneous requests.
- Self-starter, capable of working through problems quickly.
- An unwavering attention to detail, the ability to deliver a timely and accurate product, and the aptitude to strike a balance between the two.
- Advanced Excel skills.
- Flexible PTO policy
- 401k Program with 4% match
- Fully paid employee health insurance for employee
- Daily catered meals
- Competitive commuter benefits
- Open office space in the heart of downtown Austin
- Career development opportunities + partial reimbursement for ongoing education
- $2,000 vacation stipend on your 3 year anniversary