Trademark Intake Specialist at LegalZoom (Austin, TX)
Sorry, this job was removed at 11:20 a.m. (CST) on Friday, December 17, 2021
DescriptionRemote until Jan 2022MUST currently reside within 25 miles of Austin, TX$16.00/hr. Contract to HireAbout LegalZoomWe believe that everyone should have access to professional legal advice. So, we've built a trusted and accessible technology-based platform to reduce barriers and help empower millions of people to grow their business, care for their families, protect their ideas and more. From Estate Planning, to Business Formations to IP, providing the protection and peace of mind they need. To date, we've grown to become the leading provider of online legal solutions for families and small businesses, and we're committed to making our services even more valuable and easier to use than ever before. Join us!OverviewEvery legal document tells a story, and every document we process here at LegalZoom touches a customer's life in a very real way, whether it's a document to help them start a business, protect an idea, or protect their family. That's why our Document Processors are so critical. We don't just rely on technology, but our specialists carefully review each document to ensure customer information is complete so that our customers are truly delighted by the final document they receive.Our Trademark Intake Specialistsare extremely detail-oriented, have exceptional proofreading skills, can meet tight deadlines, and work with different legal products each day. It's all part of helping our customers achieve their dreams.You will:
- Assist Customers with inquiries via telephone and email regarding government application requirements and order status.
- Proficiently utilize customer support tools, systems and procedures to provide accurate, authoritative and timely support solutions that exceed Customer expectations.
- Consistently demonstrate the ability to effectively handle difficult calls and emails.
- Prepare trademark documents ordered by LegalZoom customers.
- Utilize Customer feedback and prior occurrences to identify opportunities to continuously improve the Customers' experience and drive efficiency in the delivery of world-class customer support.
- Ensure operational and technical issues are communicated to management team.
- Support operations by cross-training on related jobs.
- Take direction from Leads, Assistant Managers and/or Managers as required.
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills.
- Detail-oriented and results-driven.
- Ability to work with goals and quotas and excel in a high-pressure, fast-paced environment.
- Copyediting, proofreading, data entry, or academic grading experience.
- Proficiency with, and the ability to rapidly navigate between, the following applications and systems: Windows XP, MS Internet Explorer, Internet search engines, including but not limited to Google & Yahoo, Microsoft Office, including strong skills in Excel, Word, PowerPoint, & Outlook
- Self-starter who works well with or without supervision.
- Team player with excellent communication and interpersonal skills.
- Flexible and able to manage multiple assignments.
- 1-2 years customer support experience in a high volume contact center, legal or service environment
- Experience processing complex documents such as loan applications.
Read Full Job Description