Training Specialist at LegalZoom
Remote until Jan 2022.
We're here to make legal help accessible to all. LegalZoom transformed the legal industry with the launch of our online services and groundbreaking technology in 2001. Since then, millions of customers have counted on us to officially start and run businesses, protect brands and intellectual property, and look after loved ones through wills and trusts.
As the industry leader for over 20 years, innovation remains at the center of all we do. We're creative thinkers and problem solvers with a passion for building legal and tax products that make a positive impact on the world, and we're always looking for exceptional people to push us further.
With us, you'll do work that's as rewarding as it is challenging with a team where every voice matters and diversity, equality, and inclusion are truly embraced. Together, we'll continue to democratize the law and make a real difference in the lives of millions.
Come join as a Training Specialist, you'll empower new and existing employees via great training that allows them to perform their jobs even better. The ideal candidate will be well-versed in continuing employee education with a deep understanding of contact center systems/procedures and a breadth of knowledge regarding operations. A passion for guiding employees throughout their careers and leading departmental improvements will make this role truly satisfying.
- Partner with the broader recruiting team to build diverse pipelines and ensure that hiring processes are fair and inclusive from end to end
- Partner with Training Manager to assess training needs of agents
- Support development of training plans and curriculum
- Interact with and report to clients regarding successes and opportunities for the development of the Trainee
- Lead training classes utilizing a variety of delivery techniques appropriate for adult learners
- Deliver training for both Sales and Customer Care specialists
- Develop and administer knowledge assessments
- Liaise with all areas of the Operations teams on current products, services, and processes
- Deliver training to new and existing employees
- Assist with monitoring, feedback, and coaching of trainees
- Provide reporting on effectiveness and progress of the training experience, and offer recommendations for improvements
- Must have knowledge of adult learning principles and the ability to implement these principles in a training curriculum
- 2-4 years of professional training experience, Learning and Development Specialist, Corporate Trainer, Sales Trainer, or a related title, preferably in a sales environment
- 1+ year training in a virtual setting
- 3+ years previous contact center experience preferred
- Experienced in customer service training
- Coaching and mentoring experience
- Strong verbal and written communication skills
- Strong presentation skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Able to multi-task effectively
- High energy
- Able to work in a fast-paced, rapidly changing environment
- Able to build rapport and listen attentively to the needs of customers
- Proficient in MS Office programs, Internet browsing, etc.
- Must have a flexible schedule, including availability for overtime during evenings, weekends, and holidays
Join us in making a difference as we build our future and help ensure access to professional legal advice to all! LegalZoom is an equal opportunity employer, dedicated to diversity, equality, and inclusion , and provides equal employment opportunities to all employees and applicants for employment . LegalZoom prohibits discrimination and harassment of any type without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, national origin, disability status, genetics, protected veteran status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, or any other characteristic protected by federal, state or local laws.