Triage LifeCare Specialist at Care.com
Care.com is a consumer tech company with heart. We’re on a mission to solve a human challenge we all face: finding great care for the ones we love. We’re moms and dads and pet parents. We have parents and grandparents, so we understand that everyone, at some point in their lives, could use a helping hand. Our culture and our products reflect that.
Here, entrepreneurs, self-starters, teammates, and big problem solvers unite behind a common cause. Here, we’re applying data analytics, AI, and the latest technologies to solve universal problems and connect people in new ways. If you like having autonomy, if you thrive from collaboration and building new things, and if you’re all about using your talent for good, Care.com is the place for you.The Opportunity
As a Triage LifeCare Specialist, you will be responsible for performing telephonic needs assessments in all Service Lines for LifeCare’s corporate members. This position will require working nights and weekends from your designated remote workspace.
In this position, you will use your educational background and institutional knowledge to interpret and assess member needs by applying strong probing, problem-solving, and assessment skills. You will be conducting research and locating resources for members in urgent situations. This role is to also provide members with available and relevant information in backup care, prenatal, child care, adoption, academics, special needs, adult care, financial, legal, daily needs, and more. You will also be providing members with first-level technical support.What You'll Be Working On:
- Provide extensive service line-specific consultations and advisory services via telephone by completing needs assessments with members in a professional and detailed manner.
- Ensure the achievement of high member satisfaction by identifying the member’s specific needs and educating the member on all available options.
- Provide first-level help desk support for all members and escalate system issues as needed.
- Provide on-call 24/7 coverage by carrying, on a rotational basis, the after-hours cell phone for urgent calls from LifeCare’s answering service.
- Answer all incoming calls/emails and provide accurate applicable information to members.
- Assist with specially assigned projects as well as assist with internet intensive research required on assigned cases, or cases that require after-hours support based upon the time zone being contacted.
- Cross promotes all of the appropriate LifeCare products and services that are available to increase member knowledge and satisfaction of his/her benefits package.
- Ensure any immediate member needs are met by providing verbal referrals and researching urgent cases as appropriate.
- Consistently meet call center metric standards for ASA, service level agreements, and abandon rates to guarantee the highest quality of customer satisfaction.
- Any and all responsibilities assigned by management.
- Bachelor’s Degree preferred. In lieu of degree, equivalent experience as an employee in LifeCare’s Operation Department for a minimum of 1 year or 4+ years experience in related human services field.
- Experience with MS applications and CRM systems.
- Outstanding customer service, assessment, researching, and networking skills required.
- Excellent analytical, organizational, and time leadership skills.
- Excellent written and verbal communication; proven active listening and social skills.
- Ability to multitask and prioritize accordingly. Works efficiently and commits to results.
- Strong listening, probing, and problem-solving skills.
- Excellent computer and keyboarding skills.
- Ability to work independently; strong decision-making skills.
For a list of our Perks + Benefits, click here!
Care.com supports diverse families and communities and seeks employees who are just as diverse. As an equal opportunity employer, Care.com recognizes the power of a diverse and inclusive workforce and encourages applications from individuals with varied experiences, perspectives, and backgrounds. Care.com is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities.Company Overview:
Available in more than 20 countries, Care.com is the world's leading platform for finding and managing high-quality family care. Care.com is designed to meet the evolving needs of today's families and caregivers, offering everything from household tax and payroll services and customized corporate benefits packages covering the care needs of working families to innovating new ways for caregivers to be paid and obtain professional benefits. Since 2007, families have relied on Care.com's industry-leading products—from child and elder care to pet care and home care. Care.com is an IAC company (NASDAQ: IAC).