Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
You are talented, analytical, and highly driven to deliver results. You are excited about the opportunity to have broad exposure to, and interactions within, a rapidly growing part of the fintech industry. You have a keen desire to build experience within a B2B lender that has an impressive growth trajectory. You are an all-star credit underwriter with excellent customer service and communication skills, who is equally comfortable working with internal Sales and Risk teams, and Billd’s customers.
- Own the contractor onboarding process including diligence, company underwriting, and credit limit determination
- Evaluate and process applicant documents to identify discrepancies and protect Billd from potentially fraudulent activity
- Maintain subject matter expertise pertaining to current market underwriting guidelines relating to each state, lien laws, as well as internal company guidelines
- Develop and present ideas for policy and process improvements
- Mentor risk and sales associates on deal processing and underwriting
- Collaborate with internal sales team
- Handle escalated customer calls
Skills and Qualifications:
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years in consumer or commercial underwriting roles
- Comfortable working in a fast-paced environment
- Customer Service phone experience
- Exceptional written and verbal communication skills
- Strong understanding of finance, credit, and lending
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.