User Success Specialist
As a User Success Specialist at ShipStation, you’ll have a critical role in delighting our users and growing the ShipStation brand. You will tackle emails, live chats, and phone calls with users of all kinds. These interactions will range from quick questions and educating the user on how to use ShipStation to more complicated technical issues. If you are interested in being part of a cutting-edge SaaS software start-up that is loved by its customers, take a moment to apply!
You should have:
- Superb communication skills: You understand that effective communication is about more than what you say, it’s about taking the time to listen and understand. You can make complicated concepts sound easy or describe in detail the simplest of interactions.
- An empathetic desire to help: For you, a new inquiry isn’t just a case to close, but an opportunity to understand someone’s story and make their life better. Our purpose as a company is to help online businesses to thrive.
- Prior customer facing experience: Whether it was working the cash register at Starbucks or working as an Apple Genius, you must have experience working with customers.
- Strong interpersonal skills – ability to work with people with a variety of skill sets
- Insane ability to “Get Ship Done!” – Can you make good choices that serve both the customer and company? We need folks who are passionate about delighting and retaining customers.
Would be great to also have experience with:
- B2B or SaaS support
- Content creation for blogs and support articles
- Running your own e-commerce business or helping someone else run one
- General awesomeness, and we'd love to know what you're awesome at!
ShipStation is an Austin-based software company that has experienced tremendous growth in the past few years. We help thousands of customers who sell online using Amazon, eBay, Magento, Volusion, BigCommerce, Shopify, Etsy, and over 100 other integrations. Our web-based shipping applications streamlines the order fulfillment process for anyone selling on the Internet.
If you are passionate about using technology to solve business problems, enjoy helping customers, and have excellent communication skills, then we want you to join us.
Equal Opportunity Employer/Veterans/Disabled