Vice President of Customer Experience
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The VP of Customer Experience (VPCX) ensures the LogicMonitor customer experience is excellent, improving, and scalable. The VPCX will work closely with functional leadership to define LogicMonitor’s customer experience as well as map the LogicMonitor customer journey from successful onboarding and deployment to building LTV. The VPCX measures and tracks customer satisfaction, NPS, net retention, and experience in order to drive constant improvement of the customer experience; creating and retaining productive, loyal accounts while increasing product utilization and LTV. The VPCX owns Customer Success/Account Management (CS), Professional Services (PS), Datasource Engineering (DS), Technical Support (TS), and Customer Training.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Ensure a great customer experience that reaches full utilization and value of the LogicMonitor platform in the shortest possible time frame.
- Ensure CX programs and engagements both maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Maintain 0% churn of any customer who had a PS engagement, for year following the engagement.
- Work with Marketing and Sales to optimize customer onboarding process, including customer handoff, communication, content and training.
- Own sales training partnership, working with VP of Sales to ensure Sales team successfully sells PS.
- Own revenue and P&L of the PS team.
- Leverage Gainsight to develop metrics (NPS, etc.) and improve customer health scorecard to track CS performance and provide visibility to the LogicMonitor team.
- Maintain or exceed 95% CSAT level.
- Be the ultimate escalation point for CX.
- Work with customers and Marketing to implement "customer marketing" efforts to establish best practices to manage content and customer interaction throughout the customer lifecycle. Capture customer case studies and references, supporting referral marketing efforts and brand-building
- Deliver monthly user case studies and blogs written by both PS and TS teams.
- Track record of working with Enterprise companies.
- 12+ years experience in a technology oriented company.
- Firm understanding of infrastructure, cloud and technical operations.
- Long track record of successfully leading/managing high performance teams.