Vice President of Customer Experience
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We hold our company culture near and dear – it represents an intermix between passion for rock star work output and passion for an active, healthy life centered around family and friends. LogicMonitor represents community, collaboration and camaraderie.
Located in the 500 West 2nd Street tower, our brand-new Austin office is best-in-class! Be inspired with panoramic downtown & Lady Bird Lake views, where snacks are plentiful and team outings are common. Our offices are sprinkled around the globe, too, with our headquarters in Santa Barbara, California and offices in London, Singapore, and Chengdu, China.
What You'll Do:
The Vice President of Customer Experience ensures the LogicMonitor customer experience is best-in-class and scalable. TheVice President of Customer Experience will work closely with functional leadership to define LogicMonitor’s customer experience as well as map the LogicMonitor customer journey from successful on-boarding and deployment to building long term value. The Vice President of Customer Experience measures and tracks customer satisfaction, NPS, and experience in order to drive constant improvement of the customer experience; creating and retaining productive, loyal accounts while increasing product utilization and long term value . TheVice President of Customer Experience oversees the following departments: Customer Success/Account Management, Professional Services, Datasource Engineering, Technical Support, and Training.
This is rare position where you can have a defining role in guiding a fast growing company on a global scale. Work with the latest technologies in the cloud and infrastructure world as the Enterprise undergoes a fundamental shift in how it operates.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Ensure a great customer experience that reaches full utilization and value of the LogicMonitor platform in the shortest possible time frame.
- Ensure Customer Experience programs and engagements both maintain and grow existing accounts.
- Maintain 0% churn of any customer who had a professional services engagement, for year following theengagement.
- Team up with Marketing and Sales to optimize customer on-boarding process, including customer handoff, communication, content and training.
- Partner with VP of Sales to ensure Sales team successfully sells PS.
- Own the P&L of the Professional Services department.
- Develop KPIs and metrics (NPS, etc.) that track Customer Success performance to provide visibility to the executive team.
- Maintain or exceed 95% CSAT level.
- Be the main point for Customer Experience organization.
- Work with customers and Marketing to implement "customer marketing" efforts to establish best practices to manage content and customer interaction throughout the customer lifecycle.
- Deliver monthly case studies and blogs written by both Professional Services and Technical Support teams.
- Track record of success scaling a global Customer Experience organization within a B2B SaaS organization
- 12+ years experience in a SaaS company.
- 10+ years of leadership experience including a track record of successfully leading/managing high performance teams.
- Proven experience and expertise driving results through a deep understanding of the KPIs and metrics that make a
- Customer Experience organization successful
- Firm understanding of infrastructure, cloud and technical operations.
- You are customer-obsessed and love to see our customers happy as much as we do.
- Able to maintain at least 25% global travel