Video Stream Technician at FloSports
FloSports is looking for an Video Stream Technician to join our Live Production team in Austin, Texas. The ideal candidate will be an enthusiastic, talented, highly-technical live broadcast professional with a passion for providing high-quality live event coverage across 20+ different sports. This role must maintain a standard to be the best in the industry while overcoming tough challenges that you will be faced with- long hours, challenging weather conditions and mission-critical technical issues. The work is hard but the reward can be extremely high.
This position is a road-warrior and the ability to travel up to 80% and work on evenings/weekends/holidays is a must.
- Stream live events across all of our sports.
- Manage production and planning details for live events.
- Troubleshoot technology issues and production problems logically, calmly and efficiently.
- Communicate with partners, vendors, contingent crew members and other event stakeholders.
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS & ABILITIES:
- Background or education in video production
- Critical thinking and troubleshooting experience
- Ability to lead, execute and deliver in a fast-paced environment
- Process driven and detail oriented
- Strong organizational skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Ability to meet a high travel requirement, including weekends and holidays
WHO WE ARE:
FloSports is an innovative digital sports media company dedicated to unlocking a world of sports coverage that true fans deserve! We are committed to growing the sport through the events, the athletes and the fans by providing each unique community with a platform to connect to the sports they love. We stream more than 10,000 of live events per year, spanning from youth to professional competitions, produce original video programming and studio shows, and provide authentic content and coverage across more than 20 sports like wrestling, grappling, cheer, gymnastics, rugby, track & field, cycling, marching, bowling and so much more!
HOW WE DO IT:
We are the CEOs of our own work and are accountable for the tasks and responsibilities assigned to us. We take pride in creating the content that fans love. We row in the same direction and work together on our common vision. We build and strengthen our relationships through teamwork and respect. We embrace challenges, ask questions and are allowed to fail as long as we learn. We are passionate about building tribes and communities worth belonging to. We are innovative, curious, and have an appetite for making things better.
Does this sound like you? Apply Today!
- Competitive and comprehensive medical, dental and vision plans
- Peace of mind through company-paid short-term disability, long-term disability and life insurance
- 401(K) company match
- Progressive parental leave policies
- Flexible paid vacation and work environment
- Free laundry service for all positions that require travel
- Bring your dog to work- everyday!
- Stocked snack bar, catered lunch and breakfast tacos every week
- Modern and collaborative office environment