Visibility Tool Specialist at Arrive Logistics (Austin, TX)
As our Visibility Tool Specialist at Arrive, you will be managing auto-tracking initiatives, both internally with our teammates and externally with our client partnerships. You will take ownership of our visibility execution and collaborate with our Visibility Project Manager to ensure we’re maximizing the impact of the role.
- Collaborate with our Visibility Project Manager, Accelerate Development team and Arrive Carrier Edge team on any technical issues or opportunities with our client partners.
- Troubleshoot technical issues with visibility tool platforms.
- Support our Business Development team with customer scorecard management and scrubbing with regards to auto-tracking compliance.
- Educate our carrier and Business Development Reps on compliance, execution, and exception management as it relates to visibility initiatives.
- Assist in increasing the percentage of Arrive Logistics' shipments that are tracked via a visibility tool, with a heavy focus on those customers that demand visibility tool services.
- Assist our carrier reps and managers with carrier sign-ups and carrier education, with an explicit focus on core carriers.
- Assist in building internal processes.
- Gain expertise in MacroPoint, Project44 and FourKites visibility tool platforms.
Education and/or Experience:
- 1+ years experience at a 3PL
- Previous experience with visibility tool platforms
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills, both written and verbal.
- Able to work collaboratively and cross-functionally with other team members to achieve results
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Enjoy the flexibility of a hybrid work-from-home schedule based on position and tenure.
- Build relationships and find your home at Arrive through our Employee Resource Groups.
- Get recognized through our employee rewards program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual.
- Eat for free on Mondays & Fridays…lunch is on Arrive! Snack and lunch options are also available daily.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX - we are in a convenient location close to the airport and downtown.
- Park your car for free on site!
- Sweat it out using local gym discounts or with the team at our onsite gym.
- Maximize your wellness with free counseling sessions through our Employee Assistance Program
- Start your morning with a specialty drink from our fully stocked coffee bar, Broker’s Brew.
- Get paid to work with your friends through our Referral Program!
- Get relocation assistance! If you are not local to the area, we offer relocation packages and have a Relocation Specialist who can help you along the way.
Covid Response and Flex Policy:
Arrive Leadership continually evaluates the Covid-19 pandemic and makes informed decisions based on applicable regulation, CDC recommendation, best practice, and local impacts of the pandemic. Arrive has implemented a comprehensive and proactive Covid response plan designed for the safety of our employees. This plan includes in-office safety protocol for all employees and a flexible work schedule based on position and tenure.