VP of Customer Success at Molecula
Can you see yourself playing a critical role at an ambitious, future-focused company with a team that values quality and works hard to achieve big goals? We are growing fast and need you!
Molecula’s vision is to unlock human potential through the power of real-time data. Our core technology is an enterprise feature store that solves today’s massive data readiness problem by giving companies access to big data faster than ever before to power cutting-edge technologies. We are a burgeoning startup with a passionate team of dedicated engineers, designers, and business experts determined to make a positive impact.
Molecula is looking for the perfect VP of Customer Success to create and deliver the best possible experiences for our enterprise customers. We are seeking a technically savvy, product-focused Customer Success executive with a proven track record of building long-term, rewarding customer relationships. You will report to the Chief Sales Officer and be responsible for the strategy and execution of the customer journey from initial onboarding to use case expansion and overall satisfaction. You will have a natural drive to empathize with our customers and understand their (highly technical) needs inside and out. The ideal candidate is obsessed with metrics and will have a finger on the pulse of everything from contract details to product usage to revenue goals, and you will use this data to prioritize appropriately. As a company, we are a tight-knit group and you will be working in lock-step with the Engineering, Sales, Marketing and Product teams. You will also be responsible for growing the Customer Success department in line with our expected growth, the post sales implementation team, and the team that will support our current transition from on-premises to a fully turn-key cloud delivery model.
- Represent the company’s values via meaningful, person-to-person client relationships
- Develop an engagement strategy for customer touch points
- Manage and inspire a team of Customer Success Representatives
- Manage and inspire a team of Post-sales Implementation Engineers
- Manage and inspire a Cloud Deliver team
- Develop metrics and tools for the continuous assessments of customer health
- Initiate creative ideas to build brand loyalty and make customers feel well-taken care of
- Set and achieve customer retention and revenue goals
- Actively seek and communicate customer feedback to the team
What You’ll Need:
- 7+ years of customer service leadership experience
- Technical aptitude
- High EQ
- Ability to make data-driven decisions
- Superb verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to put together a presentation that follows a style guide
- Bachelor’s or Master’s degree preferred
- Engineering background or experience in a high-tech environment is a plus
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.