VP IT & Infrastructure Services at Arrive Logistics
In this role, you will:
- Collaborate across the organization to identify business needs and implement scalable solutions.
- Develop and recommend a technology infrastructure roadmap as well as short and long-term IT strategies and plans for IT operations, operating budgets, staffing levels, and capital investments.
- Research, design, acquire, implement and maintain best in class systems and processes for IT operations and related services.
- Ensure that Arrive has a high-performing computing infrastructure company-wide. This includes, but is not limited to, network operations, production support, systems and database administration, release management, telephony, internet connectivity, cloud services, help desk, business continuity, and field support.
- Define, monitor, and regularly report on service level metrics to measure the performance and availability of IT infrastructure and services.
- Oversee cybersecurity defenses and information security protocols.
- Direct IT disaster recovery planning, readiness and testing.
- Monitor and manage IT spending within established budgets.
- Review and approve technology related contracts and statements of work. Negotiate key external contracts and maintain effective key vendor relationships.
- Provide leadership needed to recruit, develop and retain highly competent technology and service teams.
- Drive a culture of continuous improvement, teamwork, commitment to exceptional customer service, and rapid response to critical business needs.
The ideal candidate is/has:
- An undergraduate degree from a respected institution in computer science, information systems or a related technical discipline.
- 6+ years of progressive leadership responsibilities building, leading, and developing high performance technology teams.
- Ability to meet deadlines; prioritize and manage multiple projects simultaneously; and work effectively in a fast-paced environment.
- Strong technical depth across multiple information technology disciplines, including cloud computing, DevOps, infrastructure services and securities practices, application and infrastructure monitoring, and disaster recovery.
- Demonstrated the ability to proactively engage with stakeholders to gain an understanding of business needs; develop and recommend innovative and appropriate solutions.
- Advanced project management methodologies.
- Effective budget and vendor/contract management skills with the ability to negotiate through challenging situations with both internal and external partners.
- High attention to detail, and the ability to clearly explain complex issues.
- A sense of urgency, hands-on approach, and a bias for action.
- Strong analytical, negotiation and problem-solving skills.
- Unquestioned personal integrity and work ethic.
- Collaborate alongside Arrive's senior leadership team.
- Work in the booming city of Austin, TX!
- Take advantage of excellent benefits, including health, dental, vision, and life coverage.
- Invest in your future with our matching 401K program.
- Leave the suit and tie at home; our dress code is casual!
- Eat for free on Fridays…lunch is on Arrive.
- Grab a bite at the delicious food trucks located at the MET center.
- Sweat it out using our on-site, state-of-the-art gym & yoga studio!
- Recharge your batteries at our fully stocked caffeine bar.
- Soothe aches and pains with our monthly in-office massages
- Get active at the MET Center’s hike and bike trails and disk golf course.
- Shoot some hoops at our basketball court or serve it up at our tennis court!