- Lead the partnership organization
- Nurture and grow our existing key strategic partnerships -- investment from HubSpot ventures, integration partnerships with SaaSOptics and Close.com
- Expand our partner program
- Understand and be able to demo the QuotaPath platform including how customers use it, what drives adoption, and feature gaps
- Collaborate with product and engineering on the roadmap for partnerships-centric features and integrations
- Partner with sales, marketing, and customer success to ensure the right partnerships are prioritized
- Work directly with our sales, marketing, and customer success teams to help drive outcomes where partner technologies or relationships may be a deciding factor in a deal
- Initially, function as a “team of one” to prioritize, document, and build the underpinnings of our partner ecosystem
- Over time, build a team of partner managers and other professionals to scale these operations
- Actively participate in leadership meetings, business reviews, feedback sessions, all-hands meetings, and other activities related to the growth of the business
- Collaborate and communicate with key outside stakeholders, including Board members, investors, consultants, advisors, and key customers
- Interview, hire, and manage direct reports as the needs and demands of the organization expand.
- You want to turn partnerships into a primary revenue channel for QuotaPath
- You have 7+ years of experience in high-growth SaaS partnership environments, ideally with PLG companies.
- You have a deep and current understanding of the best practices in SaaS partner ecosystems, including leadership and community development.
- You are capable of delivering large, highly complex projects involving the coordination of other departments in the company.
- You aspire to build a world-class partnership organization and can articulate the short, medium, and long-term milestones on that journey.
- You are both a teacher and a learner, eager to level up existing team members but also willing to show humility and learn from the existing team.
- You have leadership experience that includes directly (and indirectly) managing reports, yet you are willing and able to operate as a “team of one” during the early stages of your tenure.
Bonus if you have:
- Sales operations experience
- Experience with compensation plans
- Prior experience using Salesforce, Hubspot, Close, and other CRM solutions