The Windows Systems Engineer is part of the End User Technology and Infrastructure Service Team that delivers desktop support for employees and network/server infrastructure support for the organization. We are responsible for deployment, monitoring, maintenance, security, development, upgrades and support of desktops, laptops, servers, handheld devices, printers, drivers, software, email, patches and operating systems within our environment.
- Manage Azure Active Directory and Azure Active Directory Domain Service.
- Configuration and implementation of advanced security features using Microsoft Intune (MDM).
- Configuration and support of the Office365 environment.
- Experience with setting up and implementing Microsoft OneDrive and SharePoint.
- Manage various projects and the change management involved with those projects.
- Maintain Azure RBAC (Role Based Access Control).
- Work with Security Department to build solutions that will comply with SOC and HIPAA requirements.
- Identify technical issues in our O365 environment and build solutions to solve those issues
- Establish and maintain documentation for our Office 365 environment.
- Monitor and maintain software licensing and maintenance agreements.
- Handle escalated tickets from third-party helpdesk involving owned systems.
- Responsible for the execution of IT strategy including hitting deadlines and achieving goals.
- Associates degree in Information Technology required; Bachelor’s Degree preferred
- Seven (7) or more years’ experience providing technical/security support to end users
- Three (3) or more years’ experience administering Office 365.
- Proficient with Windows Server management and support.
- Extensive experience in the implementation and support of Office365 environments.
- Experience with PowerShell scripting.
- Microsoft Certification Solutions Associate (MCSA) preferred.
- Current ITIL Certification preferred.
At Bright Health, we brought together the brightest minds from the health care industry and consumer technology and together we created Bright Health: a new, brighter approach to healthcare, built for individuals. Our plans are easy to manage, personalized and more affordable, giving people the quality care they deserve. Through our exclusive care partnerships with leading health systems in local communities we are reshaping how people and physicians achieve better health together.
Bright Health is tripling its footprint in 2019 to offer a variety of health insurance plans to more individuals. Bright Health operates health insurance offerings across Individual and Family Plan segments and the Medicare Advantage space in Alabama, Arizona, Colorado, Ohio, New York and Tennessee.
We’re Making Healthcare Right. Together.
We've won some fun awards like: Great Places to Work, Modern Healthcare, Forbes, etc. But more than anything, we're a group of people who are really dedicated to our mission in healthcare. Come join our growing team!
As an Equal Opportunity Employer, we welcome and employ a diverse employee group committed to meeting the needs of Bright Health, our consumers, and the communities we serve. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, age, national origin, protected veteran status, disability status, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, marital status, genetic information, or any other characteristic protected by law.