The Enterprise Workday Technology Services team is seeking a Technical Systems Analyst to provide support for our Human Resource Systems. This person will provide ongoing technical support for integrations, security, and other technical system issues. process creation and improvement. Monitor application performance to proactively identify issues and perform root cause analysis to identify trends, errors, and solutions to help improve application functionality.
They must possess an excellent technical aptitude, written and oral communications skills and the ability to deal effectively with people in a wide variety of situations. Additionally, they must possess strong analytical skills with demonstrated problem solving ability. Previous experience exercising initiative, judgment, and diplomacy required. Proven ability to operate in fast-paced situations, successfully handle multiple priorities, and possess a high level of discipline while remaining flexible. They must possess excellent people skills dealing with all levels of a team environment. They must have a drive to constantly improve and have a desire for individual accountability and ownership. Implements appropriate levels of system security.
- Support HR applications in a Tier 2 and Tier 3 capacity
- Provide guidance and input on process and policy changes throughout support community
- Contribute to a culture of continuous improvement and operational excellence by identifying, championing, and implementing process improvements where appropriate
- Participate and lead projects related to system improvement, system stability, and automation
- Work with business partners and development teams to identify Problems and plan resolutions
- Participate and lead SOX compliance activities required for Whole Foods Market systems; Perform compliance walk-throughs and reviews; maintains and suggests edits to controls
- Create and maintain documentation related to systems, incident resolutions, user facing support documentation and work item tracking
- Perform Major Incident Management activities during Priority 1 and 2 incidents
- Lead and assist with root cause evaluation and determination
- Support on call activities after hours and during weekends
- Work with external vendors on an escalation basis to troubleshoot system issues
- Troubleshoot host environments, following defined protocol in identifying and resolving faults, inconsistencies, and systemic issues
- Provide system evaluation leveraging operational reports and metrics
- Follow escalation and communication protocols
- Implement security, application data maintenance, and configuration; perform deployments
Skills & Experience:
- Extensive experience supporting complex applications and integrations
- Experience with ticketing systems and working within SLAs
- Working knowledge of processes and tools used for system management, problem reporting, change management, and overall system support
- Extensive experience with root cause analysis activities and troubleshooting
- Experience or working knowledge of development, test, and deployment models
- Highly effective communication skills, in both verbal and written form, to effectively convey technical and non-technical concepts to diverse audiences
- Basic understanding of technical and functional concepts
- Ability to identify and troubleshoot moderately complex issues
- Ability to develop the automation around integrations, including alerts, auditing, and scheduling
- Understands system / application design
- Well-organized, able to multi-task, and adheres to deadlines
- Responds promptly and accurately to internal and external customers
- Plans, estimates, organizes, and monitors small to medium projects
- Builds productive internal and external working relationships
- Able to question information received for appropriateness and completeness
- 1-2 years’ experience in Workday HCM, Payroll or equivalent ERP system
- 2-5 years’ experience with ticketing systems like Jira, ServiceNow or Salesforce
- 3-5 years’ experience supporting complex applications in a retail or similar environment Help Desk experience preferred
- 2-5 years’ experience in advance RCA and troubleshooting
- 1-2 years’ experience with application development lifecycle
- Experience with supporting SAAS applications and working with SAAS vendors
- Sound understanding of business and organizational strategies and processes.
- Ability to interpret internal and external business challenges and recommend best practices.
- Ability to lead complex projects.
- Sophisticated analytical skills and the ability to solve complex technical and business problems.
- Ability to influence others at senior levels to adopt a new perspective.
- Bachelor's Degree
At Whole Foods Market, we provide a fair and equal employment opportunity for all Team Members and candidates regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, gender, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, age, marital status, disability, or any other legally protected characteristic. Whole Foods Market hires and promotes individuals solely based on qualifications for the position to be filled and business needs.