Workplace Experience Coordinator at LogicMonitor
LogicMonitor is the leading SaaS-based performance monitoring platform for enterprise IT.
We love going to work and think you should too. We are customer-obsessed, work as one team, and strive to be better every day. These are our core values. So it's no surprise that we work hard and genuinely have fun working with each other to achieve great things together.
Right now, we are working from home temporarily due to Covid. Normally, our Austin team works downtown in the San Jacinto Center. We are looking for you to bring your expertise, drive, and passion as we expand our global presence and achieve record-breaking success.
LogicMonitor is an equal opportunity employer. We’re committed to creating an inclusive environment for all our employees, where different backgrounds and perspectives are valued and encouraged - regardless of race, color, religion, national origin, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, gender identity, or sexual orientation. We encourage all people to come as they are.
We operate with integrity, esteem diversity and treat each other fairly and with respect. We strive to find our own versions of personal and professional harmony through community building and holistic growth. We hear time and time again that our awesome people are a huge part of why LMers chose LogicMonitor, love their teams, and choose to stay.
To learn more about life at LogicMonitor, check out our Careers Page.
What You'll Do:
The Workplace Experience Coordinator is responsible for preserving LogicMonitor’s title as “Best Place to Work” by delivering exceptional employee experience and workplace culture. This role will wear multiple hats to provide a high level of support to LogicMonitor’s rapidly growing Austin team through office/facility management, internal event organization and various administrative duties. In addition to managing to the day-to-day functions of the office, you’ll also play a critical role in nurturing LM’s global culture and organizational values. The WE Coordinator is instrumental in facilitating and building employee engagement when it comes to company events and programs. They are a champion of our overall culture that emphasizes respect, diversity, equity, inclusion and a sense of belongingness as this is the foundation to who we are here at LogicMonitor.
Here's a closer look at this key role:
- Ensure employees are compliant with covid protocols (social distancing, mask and cleaning protocols) while in the office space.
Front Desk/reception duties including daily office opening and ensuring all guests, visitors and candidates are greeted properly.
- Mail distribution, shipping and receiving.
- Daily walkthrough of office to ensure all appliances, applications, utilities, etc is working properly. Report any issues to WE Specialist.
- Promote and dispatch all incoming facilities, event & special requests via the Facilities Ticketing System (within JIRA) for Austin.
Serve as primary point of contact with building management to resolve facilities and maintenance issues.
Own all facilities-related systems including: tenant service requests, parking access and validation, conference room reservations.
Collaborate with Internal Systems to optimize internal IT office systems. Act as onsite backup for IS when needed.
- Stock and maintain inventory of food & beverages, kitchen supplies, office supplies, PPE.
Set up/clean up food & beverage for meetings. Clean kitchens and conference rooms throughout the day, including appliances, technology, trash, and common touch points.
- Organize and maintain storage rooms.
Maintain office layouts and seating charts.
- Code purchases on the corporate credit card monthly.
- Be a team player and pitch in with maintaining the overall organization of the office space.
Culture & Employee Experience
A main advocate of LM's culture to drive all Austin internal events, coordinating with WE Specialist and Manager on event execution.
Manage Austin Wellness Program including: weekly yoga/fitness classes and onsite chair massages. Generate ideas for new wellness initiatives, ensuring all activities are well-planned, communicated and executed within budget.
- Large meeting setup for Town Halls and All Hands meetings, includes rearranging furniture for optimal viewing and passing around the microphone in the audience for Q&A.
Act as customer service/concierge for Austin and remote team members.
Collaborate with Executive Assistants to provide onsite coordination for high-level meetings.
- Assist with LM Cares, LM Well and LM Green initiatives/policies (giving back to community events, employee health/wellness workshops/events and eco friendly practices/products at the office).
- Enforce and regulate Dog Policy, ensuring every dog in the office is registered.
- Variety of other miscellaneous administrative projects determined by business needs and direction of Manager.
Bachelor's/AA degree preferred.
6-12 months' experience or exposure to managing a professional office environment.
Proficient with MS Office and Google Suite a huge plus.
Ability to lift up to 50 lbs.
Valid Drivers License
Residents of California, click Here to view our California Applicant Privacy Notice.