Workplace Services Coordinator at Realtor.com
Realtor.com is currently looking for a Workplace Services Coordinator to join our team onsite in our Austin, TX location.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Hands-on maintenance of office & kitchen equipment, furniture, and fixtures.
- Perform a variety of handyman services to include hanging whiteboards, furniture repair & assembly, patching & painting, and light plumbing/electrical/HVAC as needed.
- Complete regular maintenance and general up keep throughout facility to ensure a clean and safe working environment.
- Assist in planning, developing, and implementing departmental moves.
- Manage office security through video surveillance and keycard access. Create and assign keys, keycards, and picture ID’s as needed.
- Point of contact for ordering all office supplies, facility equipment, furniture, and fixtures.
- Provide general assistance to employees and manage work orders through online ticketing system.
- Perform a variety of administrative support activities relating to Shipping & Receiving to include: mail delivery; processing of incoming/outgoing UPS, FedEx, USPS; and employee assistance with shipping services.
- Backup reception and provide front desk duties as needed.
- Assist with preparation, setup, teardown, and cleanup for meetings and company events.
- Maintain facilities storage in a clean and organized manner including product inventory.
- Liaise with vendors, building engineers, and property management team while fostering positive working relationships.
- Liaise with Facilities management and other Facilities team members throughout the MOVE enterprise.
- Provide assistance and support on projects throughout the Realtor enterprise. Some travel may be required.
Education, Skills and Experience:
- Detailed and customer service oriented.
- Ability to multi task in a fast pace working environment.
- PC literate with working knowledge of Microsoft applications.
- Qualified applicants will have a high school diploma or equivalent.
- 2 years experience in a large office environment.
- Ability to lift 50 lbs. and cart 100+lbs.
- Have a neat and tidy appearance with excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Hands-on experience with making repairs and modifications to a buildings infrastructure.
- Hands-on experience with making repairs and modifications to modular furniture.
- Confidentially is a must.
*Unfortunately this role is unable to be remote, due to the nature of the job.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.