Zendesk Platform Manager, RevOps at Workrise
As the leading workforce management solution for the skilled trades, Workrise makes it easier for skilled laborers to find work, and for companies to find in-demand workers. Workrise currently operates in wind, solar, construction, oil and gas, and defense industries. We’re growing, and we’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
The Revenue Operations team is where the company’s highest value problems get solved. You’ll serve as the Zendesk subject matter expert for the Operations and Revenue organizations, and all Zendesk users throughout Workrise. You will be responsible for supporting the day-to-day operations and strategic direction of our Zendesk instance. You will need to juggle a diverse workload that includes troubleshooting the Zendesk application, to optimizing how it is used to identify which product enhancements Workrise should implement.
The role demands great technical depth, innate curiosity, a data driven mindset, a stubborn refusal to settle, strong communication skills, and a mentality of starting with the user and working backwards. The ideal candidate is motivated by building the future, can dig deep into the data to solve operational issues, is always driving small improvements in process, hustles, and loves making something from nothing.What You'll Do:
- Administer the use of Zendesk to optimize effectiveness of Operations teams
- Identify operational weaknesses and pursue new Zendesk capabilities and supporting applications to deliver solutions
- Solve complex process issues and address gaps in service delivery to the customer
- Develop reporting capabilities, metrics & executive dashboards with Zendesk explore / analytics or using other Data Analytics / BI tools
- Maintain expert-level understanding of all Zendesk enhancements and releases
- Manage a queue of operational requests, prioritizing against evolving business priorities
- Collaborate with other teams to ensure efficiency and cross functional alignment as we build and scale
- Troubleshoot and resolve any software performance issues
- Support a culture of continuous improvement to continually raise the bar of execution
- Preferred 5+ years of system or application administration and 2+ years of Zendesk administration experience
- Working knowledge of Developer tools including Zendesk SDK and APIs
- Proven ability to understand business processes and translate business requirements into application functionality
- Excellent written and verbal communication
- Proven ability to solve practical business problems
- Proven project management, multitasking & prioritization skills
- Ability to balance attention to detail with expeditious execution in a fast-paced environment
- Highest standards of accuracy and precision; extremely organized
At Workrise you can feel good about your work and furthering our mission to serve those who do the hard work. We recognize that making an impact matters to you and we believe in providing an environment that fosters that ambition. We welcome you to develop relationships with coworkers by displaying our company values: Own the Mission, Learn and Grow, Solutions Over Ego, and Raise the Bar. In appreciation for your contributions, we support you with various health insurance plan options (including medical, dental, vision), flexible paid time off, and competitive 401k matching.
As a world-class employer, Workrise is committed to providing an environment where any and all people feel welcome, respected, and free to be their authentic selves. We welcome applicants of all gender identities, sexual orientation, educational background, religion, ethnicities, veteran status, and citizenships. We’d love to learn what you can add to our team!
In 2014, we set out to create a better way to get work done in the oil & gas industry. The goal — to build the most reliable and cost-effective workforce solution, using technology to make it easier to manage and deploy workers at scale. And while our commitment hasn’t changed, our business has. What started in oil & gas has grown to include construction, wind, solar, and defense. So we believe it’s time our company’s name reflects that evolution. We’re excited to announce that RigUp is now Workrise— a full-stack workforce provider, powered by technology specifically built for the diverse industries we serve.