Product Marketing Associate
Are you adept at absorbing technically complex information and simplifying to key value propositions, able to be both strategic and tactical, and have both creative storytelling and business analysis chops? Are you naturally empathetic and a relationship person that collaborates well with others? Are you are a skilled communicator -- both as a writer and presenter.? Then keep reading!
WHAT IS COOL ABOUT THIS JOBProduct Marketing sits at the center of Product, Marketing, Sales, Finance, and Customer Success. We are responsible for the go-to-market strategy. the growth of our platform & products, the messaging to support marketing & field enablement, and pricing & packaging decision-making in partnership with Finance and Product. Together with the product management team, we establish and drive product adoption while delivering an additional voice of the market and customers, providing feedback from the field!
Product Marketing identifies market and competitive trends that inform the development of related solutions and pricing and packaging decisions while simultaneously supporting analyst relations with our product story. In partnership with our customer success teams, we help to ensure our existing customers are receiving maximum value from our products and services through ongoing education and content!
THE DAY TO DAY
- Support senior product marketing managers with product material production and maintenance including powerpoint presentations, product overview collateral, blog posts and sales tools.
- Become intimately familiar with our core target segments and develop use case profiles, messaging, and material to support targeted vertical solution marketing campaigns in addition to talk tracks for sales enablement.
- ID and develop customer success stories.
- Support and lead product sales trainings.
- Manage and maintain the product marketing library.
- Shadow and learn the go-to-market management from senior managers to manage future launches.
YOUR EXPERTISE AND PASSION
- At least 5 years work experience in tech industry in marketing or sales.
- Strong communication skills (must provide both a writing and presentation sample).
- Must have strong organizational skills, attention to detail, and be comfortable working in a fast paced environment.
- Comfort in seeking out new opportunities and challenges to solve.
- Experience in digital experience platform sales or sales engineering a plus.
- Experience with Salesforce a strong plus.
- Bachelor's degree in Liberal Arts - English, Journalism or Communications
- MBA beneficial but not required.
THE PERKS & BENEFITS
- Compensation (We offer market competitive salaries)
- Stock Options (Every employee is an owner in the company)
- Health Benefits (100% Paid Employee Medical, Dental, and Vision)
- 401(k) (Make the most of retirement)
- Life and Disability Insurance (100% Paid Life, STD, LTD and AD&D)
- Generous Vacation Time (Who doesn't like time off)
- Transportation (Downtown parking or commuter reimbursement)
- Lunch (Provided Monday – Thursday)
- Gym membership discount