Associate Product Manager, Home at Red Ventures (Remote)
As an Associate Product Manager, you will help with the creation, rollout, management, maintenance, and expansion of digital products that enable world-class experiences in the Energy industry - both in traditional Electricity and newer renewable offerings like Solar Power. Feature sets across these experiences not only help consumers identify, assess, and purchase the right Energy product for their needs but also provide continual support beyond purchase. You will work closely with the creative and engineering teams to move from concept to launch to iterative improvements and new features addition. All of this while operating in a start-up environment and having access to resources across the wider organization.
What You'll Do
- Alongside the Senior Product Manager, own the creation and execution of the product roadmap and strategy from ideation to launch and learn
- Define and document product requirements and track product development against them
- Define, track, and analyze key performance metrics from a variety of qualitative (e.g., user interviews) and quantitative (e.g., user activity and engagement with product features) data sources; clearly present your findings and recommendations to key stakeholders
- Work cross-functionally with key stakeholders across business, creative, data, and engineering teams to align priorities to deliver on business and product goals
- Participate in market research and hypothesis validation, synthesize customer research to inform product strategy and roadmap with specific requirements on new and existing features
- Prepare and communicate status updates
- Perform quality assurance controls on product rollout and user onboarding
What We're Looking For
- 1-3 years of product management experience, preferably building a product from 0 to 1
- Knowledge or experience with JIRA or similar work management tools preferred
- Some experience with SQL preferred
- Highly analytical and comfortable with using quantitative and qualitative data
- Demonstrated leadership through organizations, projects, or extra-curricular activities that show a passion for technology
- Exceptional ability to gather and interpret qualitative product data and product user feedback
- Ability to keep business and strategic goals top of mind while prioritizing daily work with strong follow-through, resourcefulness, and attention to detail
- Tenacious, and self-motivated with an entrepreneurial mindset
- Team player passionate to work in a dynamic, performance-driven environment to solve compelling business challenges
- A steady desire and commitment to get better every day
Who We Are
Founded in 2000, Red Ventures is a portfolio of growing digital businesses that bring consumers and brands together through integrated e-commerce, strategic partnerships and many proprietary brands including Bankrate, AllConnect.com and Reviews.com. Headquartered south of Charlotte, NC, Red Ventures has over 3000 employees in offices across the US, as well as London and Sao Paulo. For more information, visit www.redventures.com.
We offer competitive salaries and a comprehensive benefits program for full-time employees, including medical, dental and vision coverage, paid time off, life insurance, disability coverage, employee assistance program, 401(k) plan and a paid parental leave program.
Red Ventures is an equal opportunity employer that does not discriminate against any employee or applicant because of race, creed, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity/expression, national origin, disability, age, genetic information, veteran status, marital status, pregnancy or any other basis protected by law. Employment at Red Ventures is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications.
We are committed to providing equal employment opportunities to qualified individuals with disabilities. This includes providing reasonable accommodation where appropriate. Should you require a reasonable accommodation to apply or participate in the job application or interview process, please contact [email protected]