RxSaver by RetailMeNot is seeking a bold, resourceful and creative Associate Product Manager (APM) to support the development and testing of new products and offerings as well as help us discover and validate ideas. We envision a world where health is a relief, not a pain. We are passionate about improving health through the power of savings.
The ideal candidate will have a strong understanding of full lifecycle product management in a data-driven e-commerce environment, promote a highly entrepreneurial spirit, and demonstrate an ability to get things done quickly.
Does this role peek your interest? If so, please read on!
Who You Are:
- You have 1+ years product management experience with direct or partial ownership over products and features for e-commerce websites or mobile applications.
- You have experience with multivariate (A/B) testing and usability testing.
- You have experience using web analytics (Google Analytics, Amplitude) to inform decisions about product performance.
- You have experience with agile development methodologies.
- Strong visual design and user experience sensibilities.
- Strong project management, organizational skills, and able to manage one large and two or more small projects at one time.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and presentation skills.
What You'll Do:
- Partial and full lifecycle product management for key site products and features.
- Author business cases based on opportunities identified through company, competitor, and market analysis.
- Create and manage product roadmaps as well as validate new product features
- Write clear and concise requirements and user stories, prioritize development items, and coordinate schedules with team members.
- Define, manage, and report on product performance and KPIs.
- Synthesize user feedback and KPIs to drive future product decisions.
- Work with other product managers to ensure successful cross-platform integration of initiatives when required.
- Collaborate with other members of the Product team to conduct research.
Who We Are:
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food and more food!
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
*Some rewards do not apply to contract workers or interns.
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading savings destination bringing people and the things they love
together through savings with retailers, brands, restaurants and pharmacies. RetailMeNot
makes everyday life more affordable through online and in-store coupon codes, cash back
offers, and the RetailMeNot Genie browser extension. Savings are also provided in consumers’
mailboxes through the RetailMeNot Everyday™ direct mail package, and at the pharmacy with
RxSaver by RetailMeNot.
RetailMeNot is a Vericast business. To learn more, visit http://www.retailmenot.com/corp or
follow @RetailMeNot on social media.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
At RetailMeNot we celebrate difference. We are committed to ensuring an environment of mutual respect for every employee and proud to be an an equal employment opportunity employer who does not discriminate against any person because of race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, gender expression, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, sexual orientation, pregnancy, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, military or veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. We believe a diverse and inclusive workplace is central to our success and actively seek to recruit, develop and retain the most talented people from a diverse pool of candidates. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.