Founded in 2017, Living Security’s mission is to help prevent cybersecurity breaches with a human risk management solution that does more than meet compliance needs, it also truly changes behavior. Living Security believes empowering people is the key to ending cybersecurity breaches, picking up where traditional security awareness training drops off. Gamified learning and immersive experiences engage and educate users, while the science-backed, tech-enabled platform uniquely provides CISOs the ability to measure training efficacy and program ROI.
Named one of Austin’s Best Places to Work, the Living Security team is composed of 50+ cybersecurity professionals committed to transforming security awareness training as we know it and turning end users into the enterprise’s greatest asset against cybercrime. Living Security is trusted by security-minded organizations like CVS Health, MasterCard, Verizon, MassMutual, Biogen, AmerisourceBergen, Hewlett Packard, JP Morgan, and Target. Learn more at www.livingsecurity.com.
While we take our mission seriously, we have a lot of fun while executing!Job Description
OUR DREAM CANDIDATE has the hunger to achieve something great. You'll join a startup experiencing rapid growth near the start of it all. You'll get as much out of the experience as you put into it. We want someone who will do whatever it takes - not just to help Living Security fix security awareness, but because you are in a hurry to have an impact.
As the Associate Product Manager (APdM), you'll bring enthusiasm and motivation and help define, refine, and execute the strategic vision for our immersive training platform. Our platform teaches people how to be more secure through gamified learning and helps organizations to refine their training strategy through metrics and analytics. To do this you will collaborate closely with our Product Managers (PdM’s), content, and engineering teams to implement experiences people love and are impactful at risk reduction. You will have the opportunity to lead the agile scrum teams responsible for implementing features covering web, analytics, mobile and augmented reality. For each feature you will be responsible for the refinement, implementation, and launch phases of the PDLC. You will demonstrate the ability to learn quickly, take ownership, convey story empathy to engineers, and deliver features and functionality as defined by the requirements.
- Lead sprints for Agile Scrum teams by setting up and facilitating all Agile Scrum ceremonies
- Prioritize, refine, assign, track initiatives in a fast paced, agile environment
- Writes clear and concise users stories that convey empathy to all reasonably considerable stakeholders
- Triage defects in production and lower environments
- Creates defects in JIRA with ample triage information and collaborates with PdMs to prioritize them
- Work closely with PdM’s to deliver initiatives with 100% traceability to the roadmap
- Aid in developing UATs, and general QC test cases
- Facilitate continuous product delivery
- Assist with and have input on communication of new features through client success to clients
- Participate in product demos to the larger team
- Write/refine detailed feature acceptance criteria, and verify once deployed
- Communicate deployment and launch statuses
- Work autonomously and independently without direct instructions from leadership or engineers
- Works with PdM and UX to create feature mockups
- Follows their gut & data to pursue and communicate what is right, but knows when to submit to leaderships ultimate directives
- 2-4+ years as a:
- Product Owner with Agile Scrum and development team collaboration
- Scrum Master with strategic Product Management experience
- Product Manager with Agile Scrum leadership experience
- Project Manager that can demonstrate Product Management chops & Agile Scrum experience
- 2+ years of Jira experience
- 2+ years of Agile Scrum
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Ability to prioritize among competing opportunities and articulate decisions and tradeoffs
- A high level of curiosity and desire to solve problems
- Located in Austin
- Experience with Aha!
- Experience using MIRO or other real time whiteboard tools to collaborate remotely
- Experience leading or participating in client facing communications
- Can demonstrate ability to make compelling arguments for what they believe is right
- Can demonstrate how they have used data to make product decisions
- Lead or collaborated with international teams
- Relevant experience in product design, analytics, and B2B SaaS
- Bachelor's degree in business, marketing, or related field
Perks of Living Security:
- Open, inclusive, and fun environment
- Benefits, including medical, dental and vision insurance, short and long term disability, life insurance, 401(k), HSA with employer contribution, FSA
- Financial Wellness Program/Financial Advisor
- Competitive salary plus stock options
- Responsible unlimited PTO policy and paid holidays
- Gender-neutral parental leave
- Some work remote and flex-time options
- Opportunity to be a part of a company that is revolutionizing the cybersecurity industry
- Growth opportunities throughout the company
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity. We do not discriminate on the basis of ethnicity, religion, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.