Who We Are
Ontic is the first protective intelligence software company to digitally transform how Fortune 500 and emerging enterprises proactively address physical threat management to protect employees, customers and assets. Ontic’s SaaS-based platform collects and connects threat indicators to provide a comprehensive view of potential threats while surfacing critical knowledge so companies can assess and action more to maintain business continuity and reduce financial impact. Ontic also provides strategic consulting, multidimensional services, education and thought leadership for safety and security professionals at major corporations via its Center for Protective Intelligence. For more information please visit ontic.ai
As Ontic employees, we put our mission first and value the trust bestowed upon us by our clients to help keep their people safe. We approach both our clients and each other with empathy while focusing on the execution of our strategy. And we have fun doing it.
Who You Are
Ontic is looking for an Associate Product Solutions Manager to help manage Ontic’s partnership program and the successful deployment of key integrations.
As the Associate Product Solutions Manager you will be responsible for managing the relationship with a number of Ontic’s external partners and strategic data providers as well as internal product stakeholders. You will collaborate with a team of Product Development, Client Success, and Security Intelligence resources to ensure a seamless and positive client experience and to assist with the successful deployment of Ontic’s partner ecosystem.
You will help to oversee the successful implementation of key software integrations and to manage the deployment of partnership products from the time of initial relationship introduction throughout the development lifecycle through to ongoing relationship management. This includes ongoing technical support during the development and implementation process. It also includes conducting necessary research and due diligence to identify new partnership opportunities.
The ideal candidate should have a proven track record in the enterprise SAAS space, balancing competing and changing priorities, delivering sophisticated outcomes via configurable technology. The ideal candidate has experience building programs and new initiatives from the ground up. While technical development skills are not a requirement, the candidate should be comfortable liaising with product and development teams to translate client requirements and expected outcomes. Conversely, this role requires the candidate to be comfortable educating client facing teams on the advantages and considerations of the various integrations and partnerships. Candidates should be comfortable with the fact that as an early stage startup, things move quickly and new challenges appear daily.
- Manage the successful implementation of key software integrations and the deployment of partnership products from the time of initial relationship introduction throughout the development lifecycle
- Collaborate with internal Ontic team members including development, product, client success, marketing, security intelligence and leadership as required to fully understand the requirements of each implementation
- Handle external communications with third party partners and data providers as needed
- Communicate program objectives, goals, and progress to team members, management and key stakeholders
- Assist in setting the partnership and integrations product roadmap and coordinate timelines and due dates to ensure successful roll outs
- Manage and submit product documentation as required, including but not limited to development requirements via JIRA, internal product overviews, and partnership collateral.
- Strategize and outline the goals and objectives of the Ontic Partner Ecosystem program, and monitor multiple projects through the entire cycle
- Work with Product and Development teams to translate requirements and provide prioritized feedback to help ensure delivery of the product roadmap
- Work with Product and Development teams on roadmap execution and delivery, data quality measures, usage metrics and reports, release planning and testing, necessary data upgrades and more.
- Become a subject matter expert on the Ontic platform and all of Ontic’s data providers and partnerships to be able to assist internal teams with questions and address client needs
- Work in the Ontic platform to identify areas for improvement within the software to increase client satisfaction
- 3-5+ years of experience in software implementation in a technical account management or product management role
- Strong project management skills
- Be able to work independently and as part of a team in a fast-paced environment
- Superior professional presence and business acumen
- Understanding of APIs and an ability to translate technical requirements into deliverables
- Experience with development and product teams to write user stories and technical requirements is a plus
- Proven track record evaluating the market for capability-oriented and emerging development and technology trends to help with go-to market strategy is a plus
Ontic Benefits & Perks
Medical, Vision & Dental Benefits
Flexible PTO Policy
Generous Parental Leave policy
Home Office Stipend
Mobile Phone & Home Internet Reimbursement
Anniversary & Milestone Celebrations
Ontic is an equal opportunity employer. We are committed to a work environment that celebrates diversity. We do not discriminate against any individual based on race, color, sex, national origin, age, religion, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, military or veteran status, disability, or any factors protected by applicable law.