Business Solution Architect
WHAT WE ARE LOOKING FOR:
We are currently seeking a talented and enthusiastic Business Solution Architect to join the Professional Services organization for our Health and Wellness market. The Business Solutions Architect is responsible for gathering and documenting business processes and performing configuration analysis to determine the most efficient means to implement our product while meeting the customer’s business requirements. In addition to their top-notch software and consulting skills, successful applicants must have outstanding written and verbal communication skills and a collaborative, consultative approach towards all of their work.
WHAT WILL YOU BE DOING?
- Gather and analyze functional requirements
- Write client deliverables that document solutions
- Deliver group training for up to 15 users at a time
- Consult with clients to perform business process re-engineering and writing SOP documents
- Develop training materials
- Perform QA and demonstrate the functionality of custom development
- Work collaboratively in a team environment with a Project Manager, Technical Solution Architect, and other Business Solution Architects
DO YOU HAVE WHAT WE WANT?
- 4-year degree and or equivalent experience is required
- Top-notch written and verbal communication skills required
- Professional experience as a billable consultant is preferred
- Ability to manage multiple projects and deliverables concurrently is required
- Previous experience in Community/Family Centric Membership Organization preferred
- Understanding of the principals of accounting and/or experience implementing accounting packages is highly desirable
- Ability to travel up to 50% of the time