Billd is an exciting new FinTech company transforming the way construction companies finance projects. Billd is well funded, has its product in the market, and has been recently featured in VentureBeat, Austin Business Journal and Modern Contractor Solutions as one of the innovation leaders in this space.
We believe in attracting and hiring the best and brightest. We are looking for talented, motivated professionals to join our growing team. At Billd, you will be challenged to be your best self and guaranteed to have one of the most professionally rewarding experiences of your career.
Interested in what our teammates and customers have to say about at Billd? Feel free to check out our 4.6 star Glassdoor rating and 4.8 Trust Pilot rating .
You are someone who has a business creation mind and deeply understands the interaction between business and product strategy. You enjoy working with a talented executive team to drive product strategy, product roadmap, and work with the development team to ensure the best possible product is delivered to the market.
The Chief Product Officer will be responsible for driving product innovation and lifecycle management at Billd. The critical components are product strategy, customer insights, product performance (P&L), user experience, prioritization of resources, and managing a talented team. The CPO is responsible for the "why" of the product and what to build next.
You will also have the opportunity to greatly expand your role as the company grows. This role will report directly to the CEO while also working across other business functions.
What You'll Do
- Develop the vision and set the strategic direction of the product which aligns with customer needs, business growth, and overall technology strategy
- CPO needs excellent executive presence and leadership skills to oversee the entire product organization
- Collaborate with key executives on product vision and product roadmap and driving product-market fit
- Ownership of product roadmap and delivery of products to market - consisting of everything from concept, to the business model, concept iteration, test/beta, to successful launch
- Collaborate with sales, customer success teams to incorporate customer feedback into the product roadmap process
- Work closely and directly with customers, partners, and others in the industry to understand market needs and key use cases
- Develop processes for gathering feedback, feature requests, and metrics that feed into broader product strategy
- Collaborate with the product development team on the delivery of product releases
- Work closely with the product development team in helping prioritize product deployment based on business value
- Work closely with the product development team to answer questions about feature requirements - incorporating customer feedback and application performance metrics
- Work closely with marketing, sales, and customer success teams to educate them on new product features
- Evangelize Billd's product offerings - communicate the value proposition through various forums, interact with current and prospective customers to convey the value and benefits of Billd's product
Skills and Qualifications
- 10+ years of product leadership at a software, SaaS, or Fintech company
- Experience launching lending or payments products highly preferred
- Demonstrated ability to create and build business cases for product offerings - driving results through your strategic vision and execution while collaborating closely with product development teams
- Ability to clearly articulate examples of owning a product strategy from concept to launch, with proven experience incorporating business model creation, product roadmaps, customer interviews, test/beta of concepts, and successful launches to market
- Exceptional communication, collaboration, vision, and design skills Ego-free attitude, no task is too big or too small...in fact, you relish the opportunity to roll up your sleeves and do the work yourself
- Experience gathering feedback from a wide variety of sources to drive a world-class product experience using a metrics-driven approach
Billd is committed to diversity and is proud to be an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, gender identity or expression, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age, or veteran status.
Read Full Job Description