Clinical and Product Support Specialist at Iodine Software
Iodine Software equips medical care teams with the most innovative tools to solve some of their toughest problems in clinical documentation. By leveraging technology like Natural Language Processing, and ground breaking technologies like Machine Learning, and Artificial Intelligence, our platform drives significant improvements in how hospitals document patient health conditions, in turn positively influencing team performance and patient outcomes.
Iodine's Clinical and Product Support Specialists are pivotal to the growth of our Company. They represent Iodine Software in executive boardrooms at hospitals and health systems. We hire persuasive leaders with a knack for teaching and explaining concepts- someone who's comfortable listening to CEOs and then mapping their problems to our solutions.
Our Clinical and Product Support Specialists have deep expertise in Iodine's products and are the primary technical and clinical resource for the sales force. They are our product advocate and help position our product to both business and technical users. They work in tandem with their Sales Leader and are responsible for supporting sales and translating our technical models into relevance within the clinical field.
What You'll Do
- Partner with sales executives to plan, prepare and execute on strategic deals in complex sales cycles.
- Support sales executives with solution selling into prospect account base.
- Build relationships by meeting with senior executives (CEO, CFO, CMO, etc.) to discuss their strategic and operational challenges, present best practice solutions and effectively sell the vision of their capabilities.
- Organize and develop collateral for internal and external marketing use.
- Model the financial business case associated with each sales opportunity.
- Successfully match customer pain/requirements to proposed solutions.
- Create powerful presentations and demos that clearly communicate the uniqueness of the value proposition.
- Conduct onsite presentations, including a technical demonstration, to educate prospective clients on our products.
- Manage all technical aspects of RFP / RFI responses.
- Effectively communicate client needs to the R&D teams for future product enhancements.
- Maintain up-to-date knowledge of competitors, including collecting and documenting competitive intelligence
- Speak at regional and national events (clinical and revenue cycle)
See Something, Do Something
At Iodine, we are incredibly privileged to be entrusted with an enormous amount of Protected Health Information (PHI) amounting more than 90 million lives. Inherent to our culture is the need to live up to that trust in everything we do. Security is a primary responsibility shared by every Iodine employee and we expect everyone to honor that responsibility. That includes abiding by our security policies, being constantly-vigilant to possible risks to the privacy and safe of the information given to our care, and bringing forward any concerns about security.
What You'll Need
- Bachelors degree with strong record of academic achievement
- 5+ years experience selling SaaS products, preferably in the healthcare industry
- Must be a Clinician or have 5+ years experience working in clinical operations within the healthcare industry
- Strong presentation and facilitation skills; the ability to manage executive meetings and member interactions to desired outcomes
- Demonstrated ability to use active listening to diagnose a problem and map a solution in the moment
- Demonstrated creativity and initiative when it comes to problem solving and/or project ownership
- Resilience and comfort with ambiguity - ability to be flexible and adaptable in a changing environment
- Proven experience managing multiple, competing priorities, strong prioritization and organizational skills
- Excellent writing, critical thinking and negotiation skills
- Ability to travel up to 50%
- Clinical degree (MD, BSN, PhD in Clinical Sciences)
What You'll Get
This is a unique opportunity to join a close-knit, rapidly growing team and help us improve a key piece of the organization. You will have the opportunity to drive the strategy and direction of our product for our users. You will join a passionate and ambitious team, with a proven record of success building multiple companies. Learn more about us at www.iodinesoftware.com
You must be currently authorized to work full-time in the United States on a permanent basis.