SpyCloud is laser focused on preventing online fraud with our proactive solutions, which protect billions of employee and consumer accounts worldwide from account takeover.
We’re the trusted account takeover fraud prevention partner for B2B organizations and consumer brands, including 4 of the Fortune 10, and power fraud investigations for law enforcement agencies around the globe. Our solutions are backed by the most comprehensive and actionable repository of compromised credentials and PII recovered from third-party breaches, with over 100B assets and counting, including more than 21B passwords.
Our mission is to significantly disrupt the cybercriminal economy to eliminate the loss of money, time, and reputation due to online fraud – and ultimately to make the internet a safer place for individuals and businesses.
The Customer Success Director maintains a long-term relationship with SpyCloud’s customers to gain an understanding of the customer’s organization, overall impact on their business from online fraud, added business drivers, and their key product/service needs. This is an ongoing customer relationship and strategy management role - focused on increasing revenue while providing a solid continuum across all elements of the customer lifecycle. Experience in driving key accounts and growing client relationships is required.
- Maintain solid industry knowledge and a comprehensive understanding of SpyCloud products and services
- Build, leverage and sustain relationships with customers and internal cross functional teams to maximize success
- Create, execute and oversee account plans to track customer opportunities, activities and projects and ensure engagement by appropriate parties throughout
- Deliver growth by assuring usage, renewals, post-sales success, loyalty, expansion and new product adoption
- Leverage company resources and executive relationships to win the business as a team
- Continually capture and monitor customer business drivers to ensure optimal solutions and further customer engagement with SpyCloud products/services
- Accurately forecast and achieve revenue goals by identifying up sell opportunities based on needs of the customer or new production rollouts
- Effectively articulate value propositions, create interest and generate excitement through customer presentations
- Anticipate customer needs and proactively drive solutions to ensure and exceed customer satisfaction
- Inform and report account status up to Senior and Exec staff
- Identify creative solutions for strategic accounts
- Inspire others
Key Qualifications and Requirements:
- Self starter with a drive to succeed
- Proven partnership building skills with an ability to grow and nurture executive and decision-maker level relationships
- Must be proficient in both oral and written communication and able to tailor message format and content to specific audience(s)
- Superior active listening skills are required
- Exceptional organizational skills and ability to manage multiple projects with multiple deadlines simultaneously
- Excellent analytical capabilities to breakdown complex technical tasks into executable and measureable steps
- Creative problem solver, able to accomplish goals through a variety of processes and tools
- Strong technical aptitude with the capability of talking to and staying abreast of technical developments at SpyCloud
- Adept at dealing with complex customer relationships and developing resolution to critical matters
Highly Desired Skills:
- 10+ years of Customer Success Management experience in a strategic client facing role
- Experience working for a Software as a Service (SaaS) company
- Cyber security and ATO prevention experience a plus
- Competency with Microsoft's suite of business products
- Salesforce and Zendesk experience is a plus