CX Security Product Management at Duo Security
What You’ll Do
The Customer Experience Organization (CX) at Cisco is a team of world-class technical experts whose #1 focus is to help customers deploy and operate their networks effectively while delivering the best possible customer experience. The Customer Experiences Product Management organization work together to make Services a compelling reason to repeatedly choose Cisco.
The Customer Experiences Security Product Management Team is transforming the Services portfolio for Cisco’s customers. The Customer Experiences Product Management team is innovating services offers for Security market to a whole new level that will accelerate customer and partner success and loyalty. Our award-winning portfolio of professional, technical and managed services leverages the intelligence and the networking expertise that Cisco and our partners have accumulated from successfully supporting the most mission-critical and complicated network and IT infrastructures in the world.
We're seeking a Product Manager in Cisco Security portfolio with the ability to understand customers’ business and technical challenges that prevent them from fully adopting Cisco Security including Secure Firewall, Secure X, Secure Network Analytics, Secure Endpoint, Security Web Appliance, Umbrella, Security Access by Duo and Identify Services Engine. To accelerate customer adoption and remove these barriers, they will collaborate across other CX/Business Entity/Enablement teams.
Core Responsibilities Include:
- Understand Cisco’s Security business and software business models used by all Cisco products and solutions.
- Provide domain expertise in Secure Firewall, Secure X, Secure Network Analytics, Secure Endpoint, Security Web Appliance, Umbrella, Security Access by Duo and Identify Services Engine
- Advocate on customers’ behalf within Cisco to prioritize and develop a roadmap for services development and ensure that their service needs are met
- Manage the overall portfolio requirements and assure the services are meeting Cisco product support strategy and requirements.
- Analyze metrics to develop compelling business case and measure existing offers against business goals (bookings, margin, attach rate, service, customer satisfaction)
- Investigate market trends, develop competitive analysis, articulate and document on-line requirements, and service design.
- Partner heavily with cross functional teams to ensure that new service offers are developed with the necessary capabilities and automations.
- Maintain up-to-date marketing collaterals and technical details using available on-line publishing tools for all business aspects of assigned Software Support Service offers.
- Develop and conduct streamlined process to enable migration of existing offers to the new service offers, and to enable adoption of new offers for additional software products.
Who You’ll Work With
You’ll work closely with the key stakeholders in SBG, GSSO, CX Product Management, CX New Products, CX Enablement, to create new services offers and refresh the existing services portfolio of offers. Collaborate with finance on portfolio rationalization and pricing. You’ll leverage the expertise of SMEs in the New Products CXPM team for knowledge transfer and peer review of offers.
Who You Are
A motivated self-starter with a bias for action. You have a proven track record in performing well in a fast-paced environment and organizational skills to lead multiple projects with tight timelines effectively. You have the ability to build a compelling story that conveys the value of complex technologies in concise business terms. You have a strong executive presence, cross-group collaboration, and communication skills that drive influence among the senior leaders across a highly matrixed organization.
- BA/BS, Bachelors degree required; Masters’ preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in product marketing or product management for sophisticated technologies, preferably in the area of Security and Security related technologies
- A solid understanding Security software industry trends and software support trends
- A strong understanding of the Cisco Software Product and Services portfolios
- Works independently and receives limited supervision on routine task
- Demonstrated ability influence actions of team members outside of function
- Analytical skills to develop insights into complex business issues
- Must be able to work in a fast-paced, dynamic environment, with changing priorities
- Consistent track record of crafting compelling positioning and thought leadership content
- Strong business acumen and decision-making ability
- Excellent communications skills (written, oral and presentation)
- Well-developed teamwork, collaboration and project management skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Jive, Roadmap publishing tool to support documentations and communications
We Are Cisco
#WeAreCisco, where each person is unique, but we bring our talents to work as a team and make a difference. Here’s how we do it. We embrace digital, and help our customers implement change in their digital businesses. Some may think we’re “old” (30 years strong!) and only about hardware, but we’re also a software company. And a security company. An AI/Machine Learning company. We even invented an intuitive network that adapts, predicts, learns and protects. No other company can do what we do – you can’t put us in a box! But “Digital Transformation” is an empty buzz phrase without a culture that allows for innovation, creativity, and yes, even failure (if you learn from it.)
Day to day, we focus on the give and take. We give our best, we give our egos a break and we give of ourselves (because giving back is built into our DNA.) We take accountability, we take bold steps, and we take difference to heart. Because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward.
So, you have colorful hair? Don’t care. Tattoos? Show off your ink. Like polka dots? That’s cool.