Data Integration and Visualization Product Manager
At Ping Identity, we're changing the way people think about enterprise security technology. With our innovative Identity Defined Security platform, we're helping to build a borderless world where people have total freedom to work wherever and however they want. Without friction. Without fear.
We're headquartered in Denver, Colorado, and we have offices and employees around the globe. And we serve the largest, most demanding enterprises worldwide, including over half of the Fortune 100. Because even in the most complex enterprise environments, security shouldn't be a source of anxiety. It should be one of your greatest competitive advantages.
We call this digital freedom. And it's not just something we provide our customers. It's something that drives our company. People don't come here to join a culture that's built on digital freedom. They come to cultivate it.
Ping Identity is looking for a passionate product manager to lead the data visualization and integration feature set for our IDaaS product, PingOne. You will be responsible for setting the roadmap and leading execution prioritization for our growing customer base.
As a member of the product management team, you will participate in all phases of the product development cycle. This role is highly collaborative, as you will work closely with customers, prospects, engineering, marketing, and sales, to build and manage a fundamental part of Ping's strategic vision.
You will engage with customers and prospects to understand detailed use cases and drive requirements into the Ping Identity product development process. You will interact with key stakeholders inside and outside of the company, with a primary focus on visual data presentation and the services which generate data for internal and external integrations.
The preferred candidate will have 5 or more years of experience in setting vision, goals, and leading the implementation of dashboards, reporting, and API-driven integrations for enterprise or web/SaaS software.
- Ensure the value and applicability product dashboards, internally- and externally-facing product metrics, data feeds and subscriptions.
- Develop the road map and requirements for the platform's aggregate data collection, analysis and reporting services,
- Lead efforts to create integrations with BI tools, SIEM systems and other third-party data consumers.
- Provide competitive analyses, comparisons, differentiation, and positioning
- Assist in various aspects of the business through participation as a key resource for usage and metrics.
- Develop detailed technical requirements and work closely with engineering feature and component teams during elaboration to ensure that usability, information content, and performance are maintained.
- Create technical, roadmap, and strategic presentations.
- Travel required, predicted to be 10-20% and will include customer site visits, conferences, trade shows, plus sales and marketing events.
The ideal candidate will:
- Demonstrate a passion for data visualization and the power of metrics
- Have five or more year's experience with data integration, dashboards, and monitoring, logging and auditing
- Certifications in agile development best practices and/or product management
- Success at driving consensus and standardization in a dynamic environment
- Excellent communications skills in all forms
- Ability to align execution to organizational vision by prioritizing and multi-tasking in a fast-paced environment to drive results in several projects simultaneously
- The successful candidate will be professional, display strong interpersonal skills and team orientation, and will be able to establish rapport with users of the platform's APIs.
- Bachelor's or Master's Degree in Computer Science with 5+ years of experience in commercial API product development.
- Experience working with distributed implementation teams