Director, Product Analytics - Buyers Experience at Realtor.com
- Lead and continue to build a team of high performing Product Analysts to accomplish the goals and objectives of the Buyer Experience Product team. Team member objectives include the following:
- Build the analytics foundation, including appropriate tracking.
- Support A/B testing and other experimentation.
- Perform exploratory analyses in support of Product efforts
- Provide thorough answers to ad hoc questions.
- Support the development of appropriate OKRs and KPIs.
- Act as thought leader to develop and advance the broader vision of understanding our consumers, their journeys through our website/products, and how best to break down and understand opportunities for product development and establish the optimal consumer and customer experience.
- Directly support all Product leadership with opportunity sizing, analytics, and general interpretation of consumer and customer behavior to optimize product development efforts.
- Lead exploratory analysis to identify and size product development opportunities to determine tradeoffs between product features that grow and optimize the product offering, and partner with product throughout the testing process (AB testing) as a thought leader and analytic insight leader.
- Develop product learning agendas, design multivariate tests, and synthesize analytical results into practical recommendations that inform key business decisions.
- Develop and monitor KPIs to drive high-level oversight of business initiatives and company health, and develop regular insights from the data to enable performance management and facilitate accountability.
- Develop business plans and metrics for strategic product initiatives and business lines, and partner directly with cross-functional teams to facilitate achievement of short and long-term goals.
What will you bring?
- Educational Requirements: BA with undergraduate focus in Finance, Analytics, Statistics, Applied Math, Economics or related field.
- 10+ years' experience with increasing levels of responsibility, 5+ years in increasing leadership capacity
- Experience managing and leading teams with proven success.
- Strong analytical, critical thinking, decision-making and problem-solving skills.
- Proven track record of translating business problems into analytical framework and developing analytical plans for answering complex problems and delivering analytic insights.
- Experience directing or interfacing with technical resources with broad, multi-disciplinary expertise.
- Experience applying advanced analytic disciplines to financial, consumer audience/user experience, and product-level modeling, forecasting, marketing, etc.
- Ability to organize, direct and develop personnel, and to plan and coordinate timely accomplishments of responsibilities.
- Ability to interact and communicate with individuals in various functional areas and various levels of management including C-level executives.
- Extensive business partnering and influencing skills.
- Superior presentation and communication skills; mature presence coupled with emotional intelligence.
- Experience with SQL or similar tools.
- Experience with Product Analytics and big data a plus.
- Experience with digital analytics tools (Adobe / Google Analytics) preferred.
- Experience with data management and visualization a plus (Tableau, Python, R, etc).
- Proficiency with Excel (pivot tables, lookups, data linking), presentations (PowerPoint) and data visualization (advanced graphing, visualization and presentation).
- Ability to remain flexible and thrive in a fast-paced and often hectic environment.
At realtor.com®, we believe that everyone deserves a home of their own. We’re a community of nearly 2,000 employees who work hard to ensure that from the moment someone starts dreaming about a new home, to the moment they walk in the door and beyond, we’re there to lend a helping hand. Every month, over 85 million people trust us with their journey home by visiting our site and mobile apps, and we’d love to have you join our team to help.
We’ve got great offices in the U.S. and Canada with lots of sweet jobs to choose from, so we’re hoping you’ll join us on our journey to make buying, selling, renting, and living in homes easier and more rewarding for everyone.
Let’s make a difference, together. For Real.