Director of Product Delivery at ActiveProspect, Inc.
ActiveProspect is an Austin-based marketing SaaS company that provides real-time lead optimization and compliance solutions for companies engaged in online lead generation. We give companies the insight and control to take real-time action on their leads. Our suite of products (LeadConduit, TrustedForm and SuppressionList) are used to filter out unwanted leads, document consent for TCPA compliance, and improve conversion rates. We’ve proudly processed over 2B leads for well known brands across a variety of industries.
ActiveProspect is looking for an experienced software implementation/client services professional to step into a new role, Director of Product Delivery. Reporting directly to the Chief Product Officer, this role will serve as the manager of the Product Delivery team which consists of Project Managers, Customer Support Engineers, and Implementation Engineers. A successful candidate would combine their deep implementation and services experience with the ability to coach, manage, and mentor our Customer Support and Implementation Engineers as they successfully on-board and provide first-in-class solutions to our enterprise-grade clients. The responsibilities of this individual will be to train, mentor, and build a high-performing product delivery team that ensures our customers realize maximum value from our products from initial onboarding and training through on-going support. This role requires exceptional leadership, client relationship management, project management, communication, and technical skills.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Technical Product Expert. Drive adoption of ActiveProspect products and features, understanding the problems our customers are trying to solve. Ensure all customers are educated about our capabilities, products, and expertise. You will become a "go to" person for technical questions about how our products work.
- Thought Leadership. Install and document best practices within our product delivery processes to ensure our clients are on-boarded and supported in a consistent, high-quality, and scalable manner.
- Customer Satisfaction. Work closely with the Sales & Customer Success teams to ensure we are exceeding our customers expectations. Ensures timely implementation and solution handling while also identifying account growth opportunities.
- Solution Handler. Translate customer objectives and requirements into specific recommended product configurations and integrations.
- Problem Solver. Resolve customer problems by rolling up your sleeves, diving in and figuring out a solution. Provide technical solutions, product guidance, and best practices.
- Collaboration. Works closely with the rest of the Product team to inform and support product development roadmaps.
- Revenue. Own, manage, and drive professional services revenue for the company. This includes assisting with pricing and packaging of our professional services.
- Efficiency. Build out and report on product delivery KPIs to help inform hiring needs and product development roadmaps.
- Mentor. Lead, mentor, and develop Customer Support and Implementation teams, including attending networking and other events to assist with recruiting efforts for the department.
Qualifications and Skills
- 7 + years of experience in a client-facing, technical implementation capacity for enterprise SaaS solutions.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience is preferred.
- Prior management experience of a team of 10+ team members.
- Demonstrated experience and success building scalable teams and processes under a rapid growth model.
- Demonstrated experience and success reporting on product delivery KPIs.
- Deep understanding of enterprise software implementation, solutioning, and support required.
- Strong ability to communicate value propositioning for enterprise SaaS technologies.
- Experience with offshoring support or implementation is a plus.
- Familiarity with common web protocols (HTTP, FTP) required.
- Experience using issue/case tracking systems (Zendesk, Freshdesk) required.
- Excellent organizational skills and ability to manage multiple simultaneous projects and resources.
- Strong analytical skills with an aptitude for translating customer feedback and data into actionable plans.
- Displays a positive attitude.
- Metric-driven, success-driven, passionate, go-getter attitude, willing to work within a team environment & flexible.
- Excellent listener with a proven record of identifying customer pain points, uncovering additional sales opportunities, and showing empathy to those you work with.
Benefits and Perks
- A financially stable company, with the freedom and opportunities of a startup culture
- Flexible work schedule
- Flexible vacation time
- Live Music Capital Holiday
- Beautiful office space in Hyde Park (close to Central Market and Hyde Park Gym)
- Retirement plan matching up to 3% of your salary