Director of Product, Growth at Procore Technologies
We’re looking for a Director of Product, Growth to help Procore vastly scale customizable solutions for new markets and customer segments. In this role, you’ll own account provisioning, entitlements, and billing, as well as the connection to relevant financial systems (CRM, product catalog, CPQ, etc.). Your work enables both enterprise sales and self-serve purchase motions. If you have proven experience building and managing SaaS purchasing and onboarding flows, we’d like to hear from you!
The construction vertical is ripe for technological innovation. Construction impacts the lives of nearly everyone in the world, and yet it’s one of the least digitized industries, not to mention one of the most dangerous. Procore is leading the market with our SaaS construction platform. We build for real people with real experiences, empowering Groundbreakers to develop and transform the communities where we all live.
This position will report to the VP of Product, Growth and has the opportunity to work remotely from a US location or in our Carpinteria, CA or Austin, TX office. We’re looking for someone to join our team immediately.
What you’ll do:
- Create a provisioning, entitlements, and billing platform that enables both enterprise sales and self-serve purchase motions—building a base of cross-cutting capabilities that enrich our entire product suite
- Build and lead a team of 2-3 Product Managers with their development teams, balancing strategy and execution with people management
- Develop a deep understanding of our strategy; evangelize the product vision across the organization to ensure alignment and buy-in
- Become well-versed in the construction industry and its diverse challenges to guide and communicate the value you’re creating for our customers
- Balance customer empathy with horizontal solution thinking—recognize platform approaches that solve multiple problems at once, creating strategic leverage for Procore
- Effectively use qualitative and quantitative data analysis to help inform the decision-making process
- Think beyond software for the whole solution by collaborating closely with customers and go-to-market teams
What we’re looking for:
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science or a related field is preferred
- 7+ years of Product Management experience at a software company
- 2+ years of Product Management experience with an emphasis on provisioning, entitlements, and billing, as well as the connection to relevant financial systems
- 4+ years of experience leading teams and developing Product Managers.
- Experience collaborating and influencing cross-functional teams in an agile software development environment
- Experience overseeing a product from idea to launch, including discovery, business opportunity assessment, agile development, and go-to-market
- Ability to effectively communicate trade-offs for decisions through strong written and verbal skills
- Strong analysis and synthesis skills, demonstrating the ability to break down problems into components structured into platform-first solutions
- Strong listening skills; Product Management is equally about inquiring as it is advocating
Procore Technologies is building software that builds the world. We provide cloud-based construction management software that helps clients more efficiently build skyscrapers, hospitals, retail centers, airports, housing complexes, and more. At Procore, we have worked hard to create and maintain a culture where you can own your work and are encouraged and given resources to try new ideas. Our headquarters is located on the bluffs above the Pacific Ocean in Carpinteria, CA, with growing offices worldwide. Check us out on Glassdoor to see what others are saying about working at Procore.
We are an equal opportunity employer and welcome builders of all backgrounds. We thrive in a diverse, dynamic, and inclusive environment. We do not tolerate discrimination against employees on the basis of age, color, disability, gender, gender identity or expression, marital status, national origin, political affiliation, race, religion, sexual orientation, veteran status, or any other classification protected by law.
Perks & Benefits
You are a person with dreams, goals, and ambitions—both personally and professionally. That's why we believe in providing benefits that not only match our Procore values (Openness, Optimism, and Ownership) but enhance the lives of our team members. Here are just a few of our benefit offerings: competitive health care plans, unlimited paid vacation, employee stock purchase plan, employee enrichment and development programs, and friends and family events.