Director of Product Management - SecOps
CrowdStrike started with a mission to revolutionize the entire approach companies take to stop breaches. CrowdStrike has disrupted the multi-billion dollar endpoint security market with innovative technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering. Our groundbreaking technology ensures that organizations can not only defend themselves but also do so in an efficient and future-proof manner. Today, the company continues to drive major innovations around artificial intelligence, machine learning, and behavioral-based prevention and detection to stay ahead of adversaries and innovate in the field of cybersecurity. We are one of the World's Most 50 Innovative Companies according to MIT, and one of Forbes Most Promising Companies. We have raised significant financing and received several accolades including:
- Named Leader in the Forrester Wave: Cybersecurity Incident Response (IR) Services Q1 2019 report.
- Named to Forbes 2018 Cloud 100 List; the definitive list of the top 100 private cloud companies in the world.
- CrowdStrike scored the highest in Gartner Critical Capabilities Report for forward leaning organizations.
- CrowdStrike Wins SC Award for Best Security Company Second Year in a Row.
- May 2018: CNBC Disruptor 50 List Second Year in a Row.
- Named Leader in Forrester Wave Endpoint Security Suites and Forrester Wave Endpoint Detection and Response (EDR).
The CrowdStrike’s Product Management team is seeking an experienced Product Management professional who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products to join our SecOps Product Management team. In this role, the successful candidate should have a deep domain knowledge of vulnerability management and security compliance. With our powerful yet light-weight sensor coupled with our highly scalable Cloud platform, CrowdStrike is aiming to redefine the SecOps market with scanless solutions that continuously monitor and communicate findings with CrowdStrike’s Cloud platform.
In this role you will help drive cloud security product strategy and roadmap for your areas of responsibilities, and deliver world-class products which delight CrowdStrike’s customers. You will be expected to lead the SecOps Product Management team to assess market opportunities and define new products. You will work closely with Engineering teams to bring new solutions to market as well as partnering with the Product Marketing team to show CrowdStrike’s leadership in this space. This is a hands-on position where you will manage a team while also directly owning specific initiatives. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Define and maintain product roadmap for CrowdStrike’s SecOps modules
- Work closely with the SecOps and Platform teams and be their internal and external champion
- Be responsible for internal and external communication on CrowdStrike’s SecOps solutions
- Partner with Product Marketing to help define go-to-market strategy & messaging, assist with product positioning, benefits, and target personas
- Manage a small team of SecOps Product Managers while also acting as a direct owner of specific modules and features
- Work on a team of high-performing product professionals in a very collaborative environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on enterprise vulnerability management and security compliance
- 3 or more years working as a Director Product Management managing software or cloud products
- Previous experience directly managing a team
- BS degree in an applicable field, Master’s desirable
- Adept at understanding and curious about new technologies, systems, and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, and product marketing
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
- This position requires up to 25% travel to customer and CrowdStrike locations worldwide
- Good working knowledge of at least one cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with cloud security
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation + stock options
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + Employee Stock Purchase Plan (ESPP) + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work hours and remote friendly environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
- Peer recognition
- Inclusive culture focused on people, customers and innovation
- Regular team activities, including happy hours, community service events
CrowdStrike believes that diversity and inclusion among our organization is essential to our success as a global company, and we seek to attract, retain and empower the industry's best and brightest from a diverse talent pool.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law