Director of Product Management - SecOps at CrowdStrike
At CrowdStrike we’re on a mission - to stop breaches. Our groundbreaking technology, services delivery, and intelligence gathering together with our innovations in machine learning and behavioral-based detection, allow our customers to not only defend themselves, but do so in a future-proof manner. We’ve earned numerous honors and top rankings for our technology, organization and people – clearly confirming our industry leadership and our special culture driving it. We also offer flexible work arrangements to help our people manage their personal and professional lives in a way that works for them. So if you’re ready to work on unrivaled technology where your desire to be part of a collaborative team is met with a laser-focused mission to stop breaches and protect people globally, let’s talk.
The CrowdStrike’s Product Management team is seeking an experienced Product Management professional who is technical, collaborative, and truly excited about building great products to join our SecOps Product Management team. In this role, the successful candidate should have a deep domain knowledge of vulnerability management and security compliance. With our powerful yet light-weight sensor coupled with our highly scalable Cloud platform, CrowdStrike is aiming to redefine the SecOps market with scanless solutions that continuously monitor and communicate findings with CrowdStrike’s Cloud platform.
In this role you will help drive cloud security product strategy and roadmap for your areas of responsibilities, and deliver world-class products which delight CrowdStrike’s customers. You will be expected to lead the SecOps Product Management team to assess market opportunities and define new products. You will work closely with Engineering teams to bring new solutions to market as well as partnering with the Product Marketing team to show CrowdStrike’s leadership in this space. This is a hands-on position where you will manage a team while also directly owning specific initiatives. The successful candidate will have the ability to interface and influence cross-functional teams throughout the company.
Key Responsibilities & Deliverables
- Define and maintain product roadmap for CrowdStrike’s SecOps modules
- Work closely with the SecOps and Platform teams and be their internal and external champion
- Be responsible for internal and external communication on CrowdStrike’s SecOps solutions
- Partner with Product Marketing to help define go-to-market strategy & messaging, assist with product positioning, benefits, and target personas
- Manage a small team of SecOps Product Managers while also acting as a direct owner of specific modules and features
- Work on a team of high-performing product professionals in a very collaborative environment
Desired Skills & Experience
- 3-5 years of hands-on enterprise vulnerability management and security compliance
- 3 or more years working as a Director Product Management managing software or cloud products
- Previous experience directly managing a team
- BS degree in an applicable field, Master’s desirable
- Adept at understanding and curious about new technologies, systems, and tools
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written, with the ability to properly translate and articulate positioning and technology
- Demonstrated ability to collaborate with peers in research, engineering, and product marketing
- Strong quantitative and business analysis skills
- Ability to prioritize numerous simultaneous tasks
- Proven ability to work effectively with both local and remote teams
- This position requires up to 25% travel to customer and CrowdStrike locations worldwide
- Good working knowledge of at least one cloud environment (AWS, Azure, GCP)
- Experience with cloud security
Benefits of Working at CrowdStrike:
- Market leader in compensation and equity awards
- Competitive vacation policy
- Comprehensive health benefits + 401k plan
- Paid paternity and maternity leave, including adoption
- Flexible work environment
- Wellness programs
- Stocked fridges, coffee, soda, and lots of treats
We are committed to building an inclusive culture of belonging that not only embraces the diversity of our people but also reflects the diversity of the communities in which we work and the customers we serve. We know that the happiest and highest performing teams include people with diverse perspectives and ways of solving problems so we strive to attract and retain talent from all backgrounds and create workplaces where everyone feels empowered to bring their full, authentic selves to work.
CrowdStrike is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex including sexual orientation and gender identity, national origin, disability, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by applicable federal, state, or local law.