Director of Product Management at Khoros
As a Director of Product Management at Khoros, you will be both a people manager and product manager of your own squad.
Product at Khoros is empowered to solve hard problems to serve our customers, in ways that meet the needs of the business. The Director of Product Management is a multi-faceted role across many internal and external stakeholders. Coaching a team of highly adept and strategic Product Managers will be the most important component of this role. This Director will also interface with our end customers, internal stakeholders, and user experience designers to understand, develop, and prioritize product needs and requirements. They will collaborate with business partners on competitive analyses, go-to-market strategies, planning, and execution. They will develop key product strategies and participate in the product development process. They need to be able to prioritize user stories based on the needs of our customers, partners, and other product teams working across the product portfolio.
Another important aspect of the job is to develop and drive priorities for our feature development based on business value to the marketplace and revenue for Khoros. This includes improving customer retention, increasing the profitability of existing products, and developing new and innovative products for the company. They will help define products based on existing ideas, and you’ll help develop new ideas. They must possess a unique blend of business and technical savvy; a big-picture vision, and the drive to make that vision a reality.
Some Responsibilities Include:
- Coaching, managing, and recruiting a team of dynamic Product Managers.
- Leading cross-functional alignment to deliver products that help brands create customers for life
- Driving strategy to enable product cross-sell across our enterprise customer base and support net revenue retention targets
- Working with UX design to research, define, and test solutions to close and stay ahead of competitive pressure
- Driving feedback from customer success and sales to ensure products are meeting customer and market needs
- Actively participating in agile product development process for roadmap implementation, writing product requirements, user stories, and maintaining the product backlog of priorities in close collaboration with design and engineering
- Frequently meeting with customers and business stakeholders to develop a deep understanding of their process and needs
- Partnering with Customer Success to roll out adoption-driving programs, including driving customer adoption metrics and reporting requirements
- Launching new capabilities by collaborating with customer success, product marketing and marketing on go-to-market and lifecycle marketing strategies
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent experience
- 2+ years of direct people management experience in a product management organization
- 4-8 years of experience in product management
- Experience working with governance and compliance, enterprise administration, content marketing, social media (including social media management systems), social marketing programs is a plus but not required.
- Technical aptitude and exposure to modern web application design, architecture, distributed systems, and devops with massive scale & data volumes
- Able to truly embrace and embody the Khoros Values: We earn trust through our actions and attitudes, We win and grow as one team, and We listen, learn, and lead to help our customers succeed.
WHY SHOULD YOU JOIN OUR TEAM ?
- Performance Driven
- Flexible Working hours
- Health, Dental & Vision insurance
- Gym Allowance
- Generous leave policy
- Among the best in industry
- Annual bonus
We earn trust through our actions and attitudes
We win and grow as one team
We listen learn and lead to help our customers succeed