Director of Product Marketing at Invicti Security
Director of Product Marketing
Who you are:
You are a strong leader who is strategic, collaborative, and willing to roll up your sleeves and get work done every day. You are equally comfortable analyzing customer survey results, conducting win/loss calls, or partnering with sales to build out a killer pitch deck. You revel in defining and leading the approach to Product Marketing, including supporting product launches, thought leadership, and internal and external product communication. You consider yourself an Army of 1, but we’ll look to you to build up a larger product marketing organization over time.
What you’ll be doing:
- Report directly to the President and COO.
- Lead the development of a consistent product voice and positioning for the product. Define a clear, differentiated, and valuable position for our products.
- Develop a deep understanding of the unique needs of our market, our buyer personas and how to position to the different organizations that rely on our products.
- Support the product launch planning process, covering timing, messaging, cross-team functions and external and internal communications for each launch. Be prepared to move at the speed of an agile development model.
- Partner with the Marketing team to develop an integrated marketing plan covering web, social media, and other digital marketing channels.
- Support the creation of relevant content for the range of customer sizes and industries across various media: white papers, webinars, customer success stories and more.
- Conduct and analyze end user surveys to collect, analyze, and report on needs and trends within our customer and prospect base.
- Stay up to date on our competitors by market segment, including performing functionality and pricing comparisons.
- Develop deep expertise in our market, including sizing and buying cycles of market segments
- Maintain active communication across the entire organization to ensure that all facets of the company, from Support to Services to Sales to Finance, have a clear understanding of our product strategy and upcoming releases
- Work closely with the Sales organization to provide required sales training and supporting materials to facilitate a high velocity, consultative sales process
What You'll Need:
- Undergraduate degree required, advanced degree in a relevant field preferred
- 5+ years’ experience in Product Marketing or Marketing, with a very strong preference for significant depth and hands-on knowledge in cybersecurity
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Direct experience creating customer-facing product marketing materials and content to support the go-to-market strategy
- Ability to make data-driven decisions based on market research and analysis of sales pipeline, bookings and recurring revenue
- Very comfortable working with cross-functional teams to drive deliverables to completion
Why the Invicti family of companies?
- Open PTO Policy – no bartering for days you don’t technically have
- Work life integration is deeply important to us – we have frequent office events, team outings, and happy hours
- Office environment that cultivates creativity through an open and collaborative workspace
- Competitive compensation
- 100% employer paid Health, Dental, and Vision Insurance for employee only coverage
- 75% employer paid Health for dependent coverage and 50% employer paid for Dental/Vision for dependent coverage
- Casual dress all-day, everyday
- Kitchen stocked daily with tasty snacks, fruit and drinks
- Culture that emphasizes personal and professional growth
- Invicti is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees