We are seeking a leader that will help our teams build life-changing products at our RetailMeNot headquarters in beautiful, downtown Austin. We are the top savings destination in the U.S. and are embarking on an ambitious vision to redefine savings for the digital age.
You have built great products and have a great track record of driving teams to build great products. Although driven by data, you are inspired by design. Do you thrive in the push and pull within a team to create a phenomenal product? Constantly wondering how you make your product better and always looking to provide more value to your customers? Well, this opportunity will excite you.
In this role, you will lead the product development of our native iOS and Android applications. You have a rare blend of technical and business savvy; a big-picture, strategic vision, and the initiative to make that vision a reality. Did we just describe you? Then hurry up and apply!
Who You Are
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or a Bachelor's degree in Business Administration paired with software engineering, product design, or technical project management experience required
- 6+ years of product management experience at dynamic, high-scale consumer tech companies, 2+ years working on iOS/Android apps
- Experience in leading growth initiatives and super smart teams
- Strategic, creative and innovative
- Strong analytical ability, and experience making decisions based on data
- So charismatic that cross-functional teams love working with you, strong enough that they’ll follow you anywhere
- Live and breathe Agile
- Deep understanding of web and app technologies, former engineer is a plus
- Strong interpersonal skills and high emotional intelligence - effectively communicates with engineers, designers, C suite, our users (B2C) and retail partners (B2B)
- Bias for action, doesn't wait for direction
What You'll Do
- You'll drive strategy for our app flagship products and partner with a team of product managers
- You'll work with Product Leaders and cross-functional teams to set, socialize and execute on quarterly goals - you'll be responsible for your critical metrics
- You'll develop a deep understanding and compassion for our customers, both consumers and retail/brand partners and use this knowledge to identify and act on opportunities for innovation
- You'll know the critical metrics like the back of your hand and seek to overachieve goals
- You'll motivate the team and celebrate wins
Who We Are
- We value diverse perspectives and believe this translates into stronger products and a better workplace
- We have an open, casual, fun and upbeat environment where you are given a lot of responsibility and the freedom to make a huge impact
- We have lots of intelligent people to work with and learn from
- We have a great open vacation policy
- We'll provide you with food, food, and more food
- We believe in giving prizes, bonuses, and recognition for doing what you love
We offer an opportunity to be an integral part of a company that eagerly pursues disruption in its space to continue to drive innovation and lead the competition. Benefits of being an employee of RetailMeNot, Inc. include, but are not limited to the following:
- Competitive base & bonus packages; salary negotiable
- Long Term Incentive Plan
- Performance based rewards & recognition for your hard work and service
- Very competitive benefits packages, including best-in-class parental leave
- Open & flexible PTO
- Cell phone & gym membership reimbursements
- Fully stocked break room & onsite catered breakfasts & lunches multiple days/week
RetailMeNot, Inc. is a leading digital savings destination connecting consumers with retailers, restaurants and brands, both online and in-store. The company enables consumers across the globe to find hundreds of thousands of digital offers to save money while they shop or dine out.
U.S. Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Information
Individuals seeking employment at RetailMeNot, Inc. are considered without regards to race, color, creed, religion, gender, gender identity, national origin, citizenship, age, sex, marital status, ancestry, physical or mental disability, veteran status, sexual orientation, or any other protected classification. You are being given the opportunity to provide the following information in order to help us align with federal and state Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action record keeping, reporting, and other legal requirements.