DIRECTOR OF PRODUCT OPERATIONS
The product operations leader will act in a chief-of-staff role for the SVP, Products at Drillinginfo. His or her remit will include the implementation and subsequent execution of core processes across all of Drillinginfo’s business segments including Upstream Decision Support, Trading & Risk, Business Automation, and Market Intelligence. The role will also require marshaling the organization’s regular cadence of measuring, reporting, and meeting as it executes.
A successful person in this role will work through influence as follows:
- Learning about unique assets, methods, needs, and norms in each business segment. Where appropriate, finding successful practices within different groups for application within others.
- Find functional best practices from industry groups and literature that have the most applicability for driving functional excellence across groups within Drillinginfo.
- Gaining buy-in from industry group leaders in each business segment and the functional leaders of Sales, R&D, Marketing, and Finance to promote and accelerate the effective use of product-management related practices and systems across the company.
- Management and upkeep of scorecards for measuring the effectiveness of the organization, keeping team members abreast of results as appropriate.
The Product Operations Director will successfully manage the implementation of standard processes related to the below across appropriate groups:
- Product Roadmap
- Win / Loss
- Competitive Intelligence
- Product Launch
- Sprints, standups, releases, retrospectives
- Budget (Personnel, Travel & Expense, Contractors, Software, Data Acquisition)
- Education (PM Fundamentals, Sales Fundamentals)
The Product Operations Director will successfully manage the effective implementation and/or utilization of the following systems across appropriate groups:
- Microsoft Teams