CLEAR helps create safer, easier experiences everywhere you go. We believe you are you and by using your biometrics – your eyes, face, and fingerprints – we keep you moving. Imagine a world where you can do virtually everything you need to – breeze through the airport, buy a beer at the game, check-in at the doctor’s office, access your office building, and more – without ever pulling out your wallet. CLEAR is currently available in 50+ airports, venues and more. Now with Health Pass, CLEAR securely connects a person’s digital identity to multiple layers of COVID-related insights to help reduce public health risk and restore peace of mind.
We’re defining and leading an entirely new industry, obsessing over our customers, and investing in great people to lead the way. Recently named on CNBC’s Disruptor 50 List for the third year in a row and winner of the SXSW Interactive Innovation Award, CLEAR is providing innovative technology options for businesses and our 5+ million members to help create a safer environment no matter where you go.
The Director of Product, Travel role will be responsible for leading product development teams that define and build innovative identity-based experiences in our flagship security checkpoint experience at airports.
Ideal candidates possess vision, grit and attention to detail to make that vision a reality. You must enjoy engaging with customers and evangelizing their needs. You balance abstract strategic thinking with outstanding execution – holding yourself and your group accountable to delivering successful outcomes. You’re passionate about pioneering solutions for complex business problems at the leading consumer secure ID platform. We’re looking for a metrics driven, self-starter who is obsessed with the art of the possible and relentless execution to join us in driving the impact of our platform.
What You Will Do:
- Drive CLEAR’s product strategy and roadmaps in the Travel - Airports area, in partnership with product managers, engineers, and designers to create thoughtful frictionless user experiences
- Represent CLEAR externally with strategic business partners to drive towards a shared product vision
- Collaborate with Product Design to map out end-to-end consumer travel journeys
- Be a player/coach for the airport product team
- Help drive the Product Team culture: ownership, communication, measurement, and innovation
- Develop success metrics and drive a culture of continuous, data-driven improvements
- Define and validate strategy in partnership with the GM of Travel and EVP Operations.
Who You Are:
- Bachelor's Degree in a quantitative field
- 6+ years of experience in technology product management successfully driving initiatives from 0 to 1, with 1-3 years leading high-performance product teams
- Proven track record of delivering high-quality, innovative consumer experiences at scale
- Ability to drive alignment across senior executives, business leads and technical leads
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, including presentations to C-Suite executives
- Passion for learning new things and driving innovation
- Obsession with the customer experience
- Strong interest in the Travel category